Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sydney doesn’t call her own mother ‘ mammy’ anymore… she calls her Terrie, because that’s all she is to her anymore. She’s away that much and never spend anytime with the child. It was only a matter of time really…. No fault but your own Terrie!!! Poor David loooks exhausted. She doesn’t give him a minute.

Reactions: 18
She got Bangs! Think you mean a fringe love. And it’s not a fringe. It’s just layers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Davah doing a voice over for a brand....Jesus wept. He doesn't look well at all.

Reactions: 8
Davah doing a voice over for a brand....Jesus wept. He doesn't look well at all.
Scangers”r”us is it??? WHO looks at him and thinks he’d be a good fit for any brand?
“I’m goin on the dole!”
Ah terries pocket money mustn’t pay all that well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her fake laugh would do your head in. He’s such a doormat letting her treat him like that.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she shares him being aggressive like that & thinks it’s funny. He is an absolute skanger, if he wasn’t with her he’d be still living at home probably beating up his dad. He has serious anger issues, he’s a waster

Reactions: 9
We were so lucky to see Terrie wear her ‘ favourite brand’ today….. erm sorry, I think this is the first time you have ever mentioned regatta on your IG…. What a gobshite!!!

Reactions: 13
We were so lucky to see Terrie wear her ‘ favourite brand’ today….. erm sorry, I think this is the first time you have ever mentioned regatta on your IG…. What a gobshite!!!
Yeah but she’s always goin on hikes . . . Oh no wait! 🫠🫠 hiking up to the airport is about the height of it, and the handbag in tow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the laser hair removal ad is outrageous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like WHY? I’m mortified for therapie having this absolute skanger nobody PROMOTING them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so embarrassing! Wouldn’t give that company a red cent of my money!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg the laser hair removal ad is outrageous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like WHY? I’m mortified for therapie having this absolute skanger nobody PROMOTING them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so embarrassing! Wouldn’t give that company a red cent of my money!
And doing it while driving blatantly looking into the phone instead of paying attention to the road! Whopper advertising there lads!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And doing it while driving blatantly looking into the phone instead of paying attention to the road! Whopper advertising there lads!
What do we expect from a thick uneducated bleep though? I know they look nothing alike but himself and terrie remind me of that weird brother & sister duo, same difference, on xfactor back in the day! Please say someone remembers them!? 😭🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What do we expect from a thick uneducated bleep though? I know they look nothing alike but himself and terrie remind me of that weird brother & sister duo, same difference, on xfactor back in the day! Please say someone remembers them!? 😭🤣
Same difference!!!🤣🤣🤣

She was in Liffey valley yesterday, and her nose is out of this world. She looked like she just rolled out of bed too, her clothes were so creased and she looked sloppy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3