Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sellyoursoulforinsta

She conned irish nurses into going to australia by promising work that wasnt there (she got paid commission) she ate the head off anyone who asked her about kids then promoted a fertility clinic and immediately announced her own pregnancy, she charges extortionate amounts for her ali baba shoes and sunglasses, she is OBSESSED with any product that pays her enough….she rigged a competition with a jewellers…also shes just a dick in general

Reactions: 13

Jellybb

VIP Member
About time they bought a house, I wonder are they taking the #gifted garden with them lol

• Haha

Sickofthemall

Coming onto say I just seeeeeen this video of her #Ad for the wedding dresses. I literally went dress shopping today with my two friends & I couldn’t imagine them doing this on me!!! It was such a lovely experience, I just couldn’t do that to a friend!!? For no amount of money!? Terrie you are selling your soul ffs!? Your allowed say No to deals 🥵 shocking behaviour I already thought she was a tool but this took the biscuit

purpleorangepink

She is a total melt trying to constantly portray how crazy and wild their life is. She has 1 child!! There’s 2 of them minding her! It’s not that bad ffs. Try being outnumbered by your children 🙃

littlebean

I’ve seen that reel recently by a group of kids who went to Barcelona for a football tournament, they were all about 10-12 years old and looked like they had great fun filming it then I saw these two yesterday and cringed so bad for them 🙈 there comes a time when you need to realise that you don’t need to copy every reel going and that the age demographic for certain reels doesn’t suit 🤭

overgrammers

VIP Member
Same with Erin Mcregor living off Conor the house she has as well and she wouldn’t do as half as much as Terry. Wedding in Cashel palace in August as well no doubt her brother is paying for it
---

She has the keys though so looks like it’s a done deal and mortgage already drawn down probably to late now 😂😂🙈
Sorry but the cashel palace always just makes me think of a dodgy Chinese

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Lads she could be easily pulling 30k a month for ads, I’d say they’d a massive chunk of cash, they don’t spend a penny. Probably bought there to avail of a government scheme for new builds.
Buying isn’t easy so best of luck to them but NOTHING is worth selling your privacy and life for like they do, they’re ‘ubsessed’ with everything once it’s free.

Peaches29

We were so lucky to see Terrie wear her ‘ favourite brand’ today….. erm sorry, I think this is the first time you have ever mentioned regatta on your IG…. What a gobshite!!!

hinchsbarmy

I'd say she bought it, there's not a scrap of flooring or anything in it.

Imagine spending that amount of money on a house, getting yourself all moved in, having the family around for a house warming BBQ, in the midst of everyone admiring your space and how peaceful it is, and in the distance you hear.....

"DAAAAVVVEEEHHHHHH"

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Said it before and I’ll say it again but I cannot believe that nobody has ever spilt the tea on what happened with Terror and the Fitzers.

I think it’s so sad tbh, especially with their Mam gone, you’d think they would all be holding each other as tight as possible after living through losing their mam, the cruel reminder that tomorrow isn’t promised for anyone and to cherish the good times and celebrate.
We had a fall out with my in-laws for a couple of years and it nearly broke me, it was during the COVID lock downs and we were in Australia locked in with borders closed but I can’t imagine how much worse it would’ve been had we had to avoid family occasions, weddings, Christmas etc. It nearly destroyed my marriage as I never would’ve chosen to marry my husband thinking we would ever not be speaking terms with his immediate family. We both needed counselling over it, terrible stuff altogether. Nikki was Terrie’s bridesmaid - how did it go so downhill since. Also it’s kind of funny that Rosie is now Nikki’s friend when she started off besties with Terrie and FBG 🤣

• Heart

Peaches29

Pippas IG… very normal… some followed, some unfollowed….
---
Sosueme IG…. Normal…. A lot of unfollowing as oppose to following…. Now wait for this absolute scammer…….
---
Our little con artist….. plus plus plus plus plus plus and no minus’ to be seen. Isn’t that just astonishing!!!!!!! Now when you compare it to sosu and pippa, that just goes to show she buying her followers!!!! How embarrassing is this….. she likes to think she’s little miss popular 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:

overgrammers

VIP Member
What would be the point of having it then!!! All for content!
And will be decked out with freebie collabs! I’d say Matt Britton is flat out measuring up! I predict a consentino kitchen because all they seem to do is gift kitchens to the huns.

• Heart

Lk truth

VIP Member
She’s not it’s that simple she is money mad she doesn’t give a monkeys about Sydney very sad all these influencers might have the big house and fancy things but it will bite them in the ass one day watch!
---
Can’t last forever

Suzeywoozey

Let’s share we’ve moved house
Let’s ignore anyone can work out where it is and what house number it is
Let’s share we’ve gone abroad

the ticks

• Haha