Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad to think as well. David can’t even see his sister because of Terrie… she prob wouldn’t even allow him see his own sister. Terrie ruined his family…. Well we don’t know that actually but it would be something she’d do 🙄
David is an adult well able to go and see nicki if he wants to I doubt Nikki that innocent in all of this

Reactions: 12
That specsavers reel is just cringe. I spent €260 there last month and I’m disgusted. Won’t be going though anymore …
They really think they’re mad craic don’t they?! Oh & I see from the handbag’s page the bottle of gin has made its way to Portugal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I seen a few weeks ago he had a picture of a bottle of it in a bar in Portugal. He was hardly like ‘ oh take down that bottle of gin till I get a picture of it there’…. No, he carried it with him into the bar and took a pic of it. The desperation is real 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He actually doesn’t look well at all in that pic, the eyes are very sunken and looks gaunt

Reactions: 9
He actually doesn’t look well at all in that pic, the eyes are very sunken and looks gaunt
Would anyone thing there is some sort of coercive control going on? You more hear about men doing it to women but hear me out:
Cut off from family.
Financially dependent on her.

Just thinking there.

Reactions: 22
Would anyone thing there is some sort of coercive control going on? You more hear about men doing it to women but hear me out:
Cut off from family.

Just thinking there.
Very good point. She a piece of work..

Reactions: 10
Cut off from family.

Just thinking there.
It wouldn’t surprise me one bit. She calls the shots in that house, I’ve no doubt about it.

Reactions: 6
Ah I think they are both as bad as each other he's an aggressive privk like his sister

Cut off from family.

Just thinking there.
I’d say he’s very happy to sit on his hole while she bankrolls his crappy projects by being a manipulative witch 💵

They prob swapped it for a different bottle to make it look like it’s always been used. Bullshit!

Reactions: 4
Imagine this random thick slapping a label on cheap, generic, cat piss gin and calling it his ‘own brand’

What a bleeping bellend 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8