Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the 2 year old outside in the blistering heat and strong UV with no UV suit or hat on? Just a strap swimsuit with all her skin out, am I being dramatic or would you expose your 2 year olds skin to the sun like that? I certainly wouldn’t incase they got burnt not worth the risk… poor child

Reactions: 17
Why is the 2 year old outside in the blistering heat and strong UV with no UV suit or hat on? Just a strap swimsuit with all her skin out, am I being dramatic or would you expose your 2 year olds skin to the sun like that? I certainly wouldn’t incase they got burnt not worth the risk… poor child
How else would she get a tan? Did you not see her last year,
She was rashered on more than one occasion. But Terrie always packs the factor 50 🤥

Reactions: 17
Why does she insist that everything with the child is chaos? She just seems like your average child to me & sure the handbag does the parenting. It’s so cringe to be forcing this narrative all the time

Reactions: 16
Why does she insist that everything with the child is chaos? She just seems like your average child to me & sure the handbag does the parenting. It’s so cringe to be forcing this narrative all the time
"My little wild child water travelling baby who is just like her moma" is the narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's actually cold enough this week, notice how the beach is always empty in her pics

Reactions: 2
The handbag looks like a single parent who is hanging on by a thread in her story 😅 the man looks like he could sleep for a week 🤣
Well , he is! It was the 29 hr boat trip to Spain and ten hr drive to Portugal with jakeo for me. Undoubtedly on terries command while she flys over! 🤣🤣 I’d say there’s mantra foot prints all over his back and a tezza thumb print on his forehead!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg that child has a full on tan?! You can see her really white armpit when she's dancing. That is absolutely disgraceful 😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg that child has a full on tan?! You can see her really white armpit when she's dancing. That is absolutely disgraceful 😡😡😡
I saw somewhere, when your skin changes colour your basicallly giving yourself skin cancer. Slow clap for Terrie for the insta aesthetics. Her fat head sister in law is the same, reducing the kids factor when they get a tan! good one Nicola, she knows what to do! High tail it to Portugal to sort that with “diet”

Reactions: 3
Sure she was letting the child run around in bare feet the other day too! I’d be terrified there would be glass…. She’s couldn’t give a rats arse about the child. She’s only there for the gram 😤

Reactions: 7
What’s with the new mantra collection? They’re like somethin my mam would of wore to hang out the washing in the 80’s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Terrence blown away. Sorry Terrie my child is 1 and can point out facial features. I can’t wait til the day she bumps into the inlaws in their special place. Weird she avoids them like the plague at intimate family occasion at home yet chooses to holiday in the same place as them, only a matter of time!

Reactions: 9