Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes guys, please all unfollow.
I was looking at the ad for the phone case!!! Lads seriously???? What’s bleeping next. You know what I was thinking when looking at it…. She’s pure greedy and hungry for money. She honestly doesn’t give a tit. How is she not mortified. Ad after ad after ad after ad. She’s so so incredibly greedy. That’s the only word I could think when I seen the ad…. Bets on, what utter shite will she be trying to flog next? She actually reminded me of a Romanian gypsy, literally trying to scam everyone out of it… will it ever end???!!!!

Reactions: 20
Paying for her lifestyle thou 🤣🤣🤣
---
Can’t stand this one boils my blood everyone unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes guys, please all unfollow.
I was looking at the ad for the phone case!!! Lads seriously???? What’s bleeping next. You know what I was thinking when looking at it…. She’s pure greedy and hungry for money. She honestly doesn’t give a tit. How is she not mortified. Ad after ad after ad after ad. She’s so so incredibly greedy. That’s the only word I could think when I seen the ad…. Bets on, what utter shite will she be trying to flog next? She actually reminded me of a Romanian gypsy, literally trying to scam everyone out of it… will it ever end???!!!!
She would literally come on and sell her granny if she thought it would make her a few euro. Repromed showed that there is no low to low for Terrie. It’s embarrassing how money hungry she is.

Reactions: 9
She is carrying on about a phone cover 😂 'incredible, insane, next level...these descriptions are what every influencer uses its so bloody fake

• Haha
Because their pages are open, people go in for a look and by doing that they are giving them the views, which is what they want.

Reactions: 1
I follow very few but love a gawk and laugh at the fools promoting same tit and contradicting what they’ve said previously about similar products.

Reactions: 2
So jayden starts his exams on Wednesday and they have fecked off to the algarve great paenting , but then she wouldn't be bothered too much about education seen as no one in her family are educated either

Reactions: 4
Very sad to think as well. David can’t even see his sister because of Terrie… she prob wouldn’t even allow him see his own sister. Terrie ruined his family…. Well we don’t know that actually but it would be something she’d do 🙄

How after all this time have we no real information on what happened with Terrie and Nikki! I've only heard one rumour that Nikki caused a scene at the wedding. Maybe it was that and then all the covid stuff with them having very different opinions could've been the final nail in the coffin. So surprising nothing has come out though as Dublin is a very small place

Reactions: 6
Or Terrie repromed scandal???? I think that was the final nail in the coffin for a lot of people with Terrie . No one has any respect for her since she pulled that scam… yet she just continue on with no apology… doesn’t care who suffered, the usual 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Or Terrie repromed scandal???? I think that was the final nail in the coffin for a lot of people with Terrie . No one has any respect for her since she pulled that scam… yet she just continue on with no apology… doesn’t care who suffered, the usual 🙄🙄🙄
I don't Nikki has much of a conscious herself 🙄

Reactions: 4
Very sad to think as well. David can’t even see his sister because of Terrie… she prob wouldn’t even allow him see his own sister. Terrie ruined his family…. Well we don’t know that actually but it would be something she’d do 🙄
I’d say there’s a pair of them in it with her and Nikki! The handbags worse, afraid to stand up to those two mean girl bullies.

Reactions: 5
That specsavers reel is just cringe. I spent €260 there last month and I’m disgusted. Won’t be going though anymore …