Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The part about changing personality to make the reel!
It’s definitely her. We have seen how aggressive she can be and on this current thread there is a story about guards having to be called on her and her friends. Another poster said they gave her a facial and the experience was horrendous. Another poster who was pregnant at the same time said when she was pregnant right after the hse attack she was laying into a nurse about being seen quick enough. I could literally go on all day.

Sweetness and light on camera but I’d say she is absolute witch the minute something doesn’t go her way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’d well believe it’s her although I can’t remember a time she was on stories saying they couldn’t get in anywhere. She’s a weapon behind the manic smile, I’ve no doubt

Reactions: 1
This was discussed on another thread (Rachel Gorry) where someone thought it might have been about her, but other people said it sounded like Terrie… it does sound like Terrie, but the makeup artist said she didn’t know it was an influencer when she made the booking. Terrie has been around years so I would be surprised a makeup artist wouldn’t know who she was.

Reactions: 3
Just thinking there, is Terrie the worst of all the instahuns in Ireland? There all complete gowls but the repromed scandal must put her a level above the rest of them

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't be sinead curvy or whatever the duck her name is? It'd been mentioned on another thread that Jenny is in limerick? Not sure how true but sinead would be out a bit and could well believe she'd be 2 faced

Reactions: 3
It was scaldy of Terrie to allude to having cancer, making false promises to nurses that they would have careers in Australia, the whole repromed scandal etc. I could go on and on with all the crappy things she’s done over the years. Why would I wish her well all things considered? This is a thread for Terrie and that is the focus of the subject, not her neighbours or other people who live in the area. The reading up on that area online seems to suggest it’s anything but nice. Happy your friend brought there and hope their happy but it’s not really relevant to this conversation
I never said you should wish her well in any way shape or form, I don’t like her, I didn’t defend any of her behaviour. You don’t need to twist my words to suit your narrative.

What I did say is that it’s absolute witch behaviour to wish bad things on a whole area and community of people just because someone you don’t like moved there.

Ridiculous.

Wouldn't be sinead curvy or whatever the duck her name is? It'd been mentioned on another thread that Jenny is in limerick? Not sure how true but sinead would be out a bit and could well believe she'd be 2 faced
How about Niamh De Brun, TJ Reid’s missus? She’s from Limerick, and comes across all sweetness and light on camera, but say she’s a right weapon off it.

PS: sorry for going off topic 🤭

Reactions: 5
I never said you should wish her well in any way shape or form, I don’t like her, I didn’t defend any of her behaviour. You don’t need to twist my words to suit your narrative.

What I did say is that it’s absolute witch behaviour to wish bad things on a whole area and community of people just because someone you don’t like moved there.

Ridiculous.
Your twisting my comment by saying I wished bad things on the entire area, when I only ever spoke about Terrie and what I hope she experiences. We can go back and forth all day on this but I don’t really care enough to. I only ever spoke about Terrie and nobody else. Don’t bother responding as I won’t be replying. Off you go to Terries comment section, better fit for you.

Reactions: 2
Your twisting my comment by saying I wished bad things on the entire area, when I only ever spoke about Terrie and what I hope she experiences. We can go back and forth all day on this but I don’t really care enough to. I only ever spoke about Terrie and nobody else. Don’t bother responding as I won’t be replying. Off you go to Terries comment section, better fit for you.
What Terri experiences is what her neighbour experiences, there’s no twisting of anything there.

I’ll respond all I want, I have no doubt in my mind you’ve all day to go back and forth on it, but something tells me you just can’t help yourself but have the last word.
As I said already, I’m not a fan of Terri, just love pointing out when witches are being witches 😘😘
---
I quite enjoy my VIP tit posting, I must say. It keeps me zen in my real life.

tit posting. Cardio. Coffee. 🥺🥺✨✨🤞🤞
You come up as a well-known member, not a VIP but I get it.
Gonna have to get the posts up tho 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t comment on this I’m afraid, we didn’t chat about it at all, I didn’t even know about it.

Crime will naturally increase with an influx of any people to any area, whether they’re nationals or non-nationals, every society has both bad and good people.

I looked up Thornton hall and it’s 10 mins from Rolestown, so if it’s Rolestown you’re worried about I would say you wouldn’t need to be. If it’s closer to St Margaret’s or coolquoy, I don’t know anything about those areas at all! Sorry!
---

I’m not a new member, you can see my activity it’s open, I’ve been here since Ramona 😂 I just don’t dedicate my life to tit posting about people I don’t like on here - unlike the VIP members.
Do piss off. This thread isn’t about you or your house or estate. Don’t come on here attacking posters because your butt hurt

• Heart
Let’s share we’ve moved house
Let’s ignore anyone can work out where it is and what house number it is
Let’s share we’ve gone abroad

the ticks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they gone back to Portugal for the summer? After buying a new house? What is the point in that, her priorities are all over the place. She’s definitely buying likes as well. Over 2000 likes in less than an hour? Terries engagement hasn’t been that good in years.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if she was getting a house full of freebies installed while she's away. Can't imagine her paying for much.