Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s dyslexic!!! She made an error the other day too and came on to correct it…. Her words are ‘ my mind is mush today’ blah blah blah….🙄🙄🙄🔫🔫🔫 she doesn’t know how to spell. Clearly!

Reactions: 2
Not one like or comment from any of his family on the house, they must have fell out with David too… wonder were they even invited to the 21st ? 🤔

Not one like or comment from any of his family on the house, they must have fell out with David too… wonder were they even invited to the 21st ? 🤔
Nikki prob wouldn’t allow it! SHE did organise it all. He wished the sister a happy birthday and she didn’t reshare it like she did the others

Reactions: 1
Any idea where the new house is
---
Someone is obviously very pissed off we found out where she is and that it’s not as glamorous as she wanted to make it out to be. Have fun in your “up and coming area” Terrie. Best place for you and the handbag is the is beyond and out of the way
Where is it

I imagine the revenue must be interested in the likes of these pair, buying a big house and fancy cars through influencing

Reactions: 4
Wow! a reel “ about moving in” but in fact it’s an ad for air up! Christ she’s pathetic! Sure what else will she be doing now to pay for her crappy gaff 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Ok fitzer! Bogg off! The only people finding terror easier to follow would be a Fitzpatrick 🙄
She didn't say she found Terrie easier to follow? Read much?

Unpopular opinion: I hate when anyone says anything slightly off the usual and everyone goes oh hi terror! Ok fitzer! YAWN.

Reactions: 22
She didn't say she found Terrie easier to follow? Read much?

Unpopular opinion: I hate when anyone says anything slightly off the usual and everyone goes oh hi terror! Ok fitzer! YAWN.
Yeah but it’s always a late night “new member” who then disappears!

Reactions: 6
Yeah but it’s always a late night “new member” who then disappears!
I’m actually not a new member, I’ve been on this platform about 2/3 years, I just don’t comment or look at this every day lol. I literally just come on here when I see something juicy on insta and want to see what everyone else is saying.

💯. I’d say she didn’t do a tap of research into the area or the fact those houses have been around since 2019 or something. I’d say she saw it, thought it would be gram worthy and went ahead with the sale. The fact that it is all being shared here and we know it’s not that great must have her raging. Love seeing a bit of karma in action. Hope she is tormented with airplanes going over head the whole time.
I’m baffled at this attitude. There are other people who live in that area, and you’re wishing that tit on them just cos you hate follow an instagrammer? Bizarre 😂

Over 200 houses have gone into the area in the past couple of years, my friend bought one. I was in a position to buy a year before she was and bought in Dunshaughlin, by the time she was ready to buy, the houses in The Willows were more expensive than houses in Rolestown, so she bought in Rolestown. I’m now so jealous of her. She has a Dublin address, Swords and Ashbourne are 5 mins up the road from her and Ratoath is 10 mins up the road from her.
It’s genuinely a lovely area, and it’s scaldy of yis to wish the airplane noise and tit on the area to put it down like that considering the amount of people who live there.

As for the house she bought and the price she paid for it, I do find that outrageous. The houses are gorgeous, but I don’t understand how she paid over 700,000 for a house there. I will say that considering the public transport network and a lack of amenities like shops and coffee shops in a walking distance that the houses are absolutely not worth that amount.

You can buy a 3 bed house along the Dart in Portmarnock or Malahide for that amount, can’t understand how someone would choose to pay it for a 5 bed in Rolestown at this stage 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha