Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled at this attitude. There are other people who live in that area, and you’re wishing that tit on them just cos you hate follow an instagrammer? Bizarre 😂

Over 200 houses have gone into the area in the past couple of years, my friend bought one. I was in a position to buy a year before she was and bought in Dunshaughlin, by the time she was ready to buy, the houses in The Willows were more expensive than houses in Rolestown, so she bought in Rolestown. I’m now so jealous of her. She has a Dublin address, Swords and Ashbourne are 5 mins up the road from her and Ratoath is 10 mins up the road from her.
It’s genuinely a lovely area, and it’s scaldy of yis to wish the airplane noise and tit on the area to put it down like that considering the amount of people who live there.

As for the house she bought and the price she paid for it, I do find that outrageous. The houses are gorgeous, but I don’t understand how she paid over 700,000 for a house there. I will say that considering the public transport network and a lack of amenities like shops and coffee shops in a walking distance that the houses are absolutely not worth that amount.

You can buy a 3 bed house along the Dart in Portmarnock or Malahide for that amount, can’t understand how someone would choose to pay it for a 5 bed in Rolestown at this stage 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was scaldy of Terrie to allude to having cancer, making false promises to nurses that they would have careers in Australia, the whole repromed scandal etc. I could go on and on with all the crappy things she’s done over the years. Why would I wish her well all things considered? This is a thread for Terrie and that is the focus of the subject, not her neighbours or other people who live in the area. The reading up on that area online seems to suggest it’s anything but nice. Happy your friend brought there and hope their happy but it’s not really relevant to this conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It was scaldy of Terrie to allude to having cancer, making false promises to nurses that they would have careers in Australia, the whole repromed scandal etc. I could go on and on with all the crappy things she’s done over the years. Why would I wish her well all things considered? This is a thread for Terrie and that is the focus of the subject, not her neighbours or other people who live in the area. The reading up on that area online seems to suggest it’s anything but nice. Happy your friend brought there and hope their happy but it’s not really relevant to this conversation
Is there a rave thread we can point these people in the direction of?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone here have the inside goss between them and the Fitzpatrick’s?
Also that jeep in her latest reel looks like a Defender or Merc, 120k for a high spec model 🤯 Sue must be paying her well!

Guys did you know ‘ Ireland could have 3 seasons in one day’???? That’s a new one for me!!!! I always thought it was ‘ Ireland could have 4 seasons in one day’….. does she even know how many season we have a year??? Clearly not! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We will never see one of those jackets again, they will fall into that black hole where all her “amazing pieces” go after an ad

Reactions: 9
I’m baffled at this attitude. There are other people who live in that area, and you’re wishing that tit on them just cos you hate follow an instagrammer? Bizarre 😂

Over 200 houses have gone into the area in the past couple of years, my friend bought one. I was in a position to buy a year before she was and bought in Dunshaughlin, by the time she was ready to buy, the houses in The Willows were more expensive than houses in Rolestown, so she bought in Rolestown. I’m now so jealous of her. She has a Dublin address, Swords and Ashbourne are 5 mins up the road from her and Ratoath is 10 mins up the road from her.
It’s genuinely a lovely area, and it’s scaldy of yis to wish the airplane noise and tit on the area to put it down like that considering the amount of people who live there.

As for the house she bought and the price she paid for it, I do find that outrageous. The houses are gorgeous, but I don’t understand how she paid over 700,000 for a house there. I will say that considering the public transport network and a lack of amenities like shops and coffee shops in a walking distance that the houses are absolutely not worth that amount.

You can buy a 3 bed house along the Dart in Portmarnock or Malahide for that amount, can’t understand how someone would choose to pay it for a 5 bed in Rolestown at this stage 🤷🏼‍♀️
We were keen on a house in your friends area but are concerned about Thornton hall( tent city). Mostly about services available and would crime be quite high. How does your friend feel about it? It’s a lovely area.

That 21st for David’s sister was a huge party. Really stick out that they weren’t there, even if David went on his own.

Reactions: 2
It’s on her page, as a reel. Definitely sounds like Terrie or Carla Jackson. More likely Terrie as Carla wouldn’t be considered a big influencer
It really does sound like her! Plus to the non-tattler eye you’d think she was a saint on her page- nurse, animal rescuer, doting mammy who totally respects her daughter’s privacy, getting all these discount codes for her followers…🥴

Reactions: 3
So 10 min drive from there so 👀 I know where they are now that you say that, we looked at the houses but location put us off ( and pricing )
Crazy price… lovely house but not a hope where it is..basically a through road from swords to Ashbourne, nothing in the place

Reactions: 3