Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just back from Portugal and every child there including my own had long sleeve uv protection swimwear and hats on…i wouldnt dream of exposing my daughters skin to the sun at such a young age…(and dont get me started on how wrong it is to share images of her in a swimsuit to thousands of strangers online…)

Reactions: 15
Sydney wanted to climb the stairs herself and be in the water all the time - just like every other 2 year old the world over then?!

The sunburn & tan on the child is obscene. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 18
Guys why do you all seem so surprised about Terrie having the child out in the sun…. She doesn’t give a tit!!!! She’s so so incredibly selfish. All she thinks about is her IG, buying fake followers, and trying so hard for people to like her. Shes so selfish

Reactions: 9
She did the very same thing last year, barely walking and burnt to a crisp whilst wearing next to nothing in 30 degree heat.

Why is the 2 year old outside in the blistering heat and strong UV with no UV suit or hat on? Just a strap swimsuit with all her skin out, am I being dramatic or would you expose your 2 year olds skin to the sun like that? I certainly wouldn’t incase they got burnt not worth the risk… poor child
Last holiday I went on my daughter was covered head to toe she had a slight bit of leg exposed but thats it

Reactions: 1
She’s gone from buying a couple hundred fake followers a day to buying small amounts to make it look ‘realistic’…. We know what you’re up to you absolute con artist!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
God I didn’t think anyone could be more mortifying with their reels than Terrie, but David wins. He is such an ick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The carry on of Terrie at the bahama body shoot. She’s so annoying. It’s interesting she can tag founder anymore since sue demoted her to a measley sales assistant 😂😂

• Haha
The carry on of Terrie at the bahama body shoot. She’s so annoying. It’s interesting she can tag founder anymore since sue demoted her to a measley sales assistant 😂😂
She’s the fakest one out of all the instahuns. You just know she was probably a mega witch behind the scenes if even the slightest thing wasn’t going her way

• Heart
Reactions: 7