Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really nowhere as attractive as she used to be a few years ago, the scraped back hair slicked into a bun does nothing for her. And you really notice her not wearing fake eyelashes… beady little mad bastard eyes on her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s really nowhere as attractive as she used to be a few years ago, the scraped back hair slicked into a bun does nothing for her. And you really notice her not wearing fake eyelashes… beady little mad bastard eyes on her
She never was. She just absolutely plastered her self In makeup. She’s an absolute catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just going to say that same. She’s gone down hill in the looks department. She’s very ordinary looking. Plain.

Reactions: 4
Hold on, well first the matching outfits 🤢
Second, Terrie has a get together at the weekend in her new house. Is this the weekend she was riddled with the vomiting bug???
She even went so far with the lie as to say they gave it to the movers!!! 🤣🤣oh Terrence. You filthy liar

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Was coming on to say the same thing. Apparently dying at the weekend vomiting but also had a family get together. Yet clukdmt go to David’s sisters party. He's a bigger fool for allowing it.

Reactions: 19
Was coming on to say the same thing. Apparently dying at the weekend vomiting but also had a family get together. Yet clukdmt go to David’s sisters party. He's a bigger fool for allowing it.
Well if it bothered him he could tell her to duck off and go himself so he’s obviously as bad!

Reactions: 11
The 3 of them in matching outfits..ICK!!!!!!
She must of filmed it in between her bouts of vomiting🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No that’s an absolute horeshit story about giving it to the movers and all her family…. Like absolute horseshit if ever I heard it. She clearly needed a story not to go to the 21st… what a compulsive liar!!! She’s will never ever stop with the lies!!! Another topic to add to the wiki…. Lying about projectile vomit all over David’s car and giving it to the movers and her family, just so she doesn’t have to go to her sister in laws 21st!!!! Bullshit!!!!

Reactions: 15
She’s vile wat ever beef she has with Nikki he should have the balls to stand up to Terri and go to his sister birthday party also she didn’t look like she had a bug making reels 🤣🤣🙄
---
wanting to keep her kids private but wen it comes to money they’ll use them for an ad horrible

Reactions: 9
She does an insane amount of ads. In the weeks after Perth was born she had something like 20 , a couple a grand an advert & serious money rolling in. Plus the wee stint last year in the job to look secure while getting mortgage over the line. Just wait now for all the freebies rolling in to kit it out ….

Also not being from Dublin , I cannot find the house online & dying for a nose. It looks lovely.
Was she working to secure a mortgage do you think ?
It baffles me how they can afford 750k and not 1 proper full time job between them .....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Looks like she projectiles vomited all overall their new outfits they are manky

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All these clothes and never to be worn again. I don't think i've ever seen her in the same outfit twice. Anyone?

Reactions: 5
Why does she always insist on pushing her shoulders forward in all of her pictures.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what the duck she tries to achieve by sticking them out. Looks awwwful. She looks ill. Not a good look. Have you noticed. Sometimes she forgets to do it some of her photos 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand people who tell lie after lie after lie. If I don’t want to go somewhere I just say it. I’m an adult after all. It’s always the billy big mouths who are the biggest cowards underneath.

Reactions: 12
Just seen on another EmmaNoodle story Terrie is in London with sol de janerio so surely Sydney is with David driving to Portugal. She said it was just him and Jake. Another lie?
---
Just seen on another EmmaNoodle story Terrie is in London with sol de janerio so surely Sydney is with David driving to Portugal. She said it was just him and Jake. Another lie?
Just seen it on her stories too - another trip away 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 1