Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Omg that child has a full on tan?! You can see her really white armpit when she's dancing. That is absolutely disgraceful 😡😡😡
I saw somewhere, when your skin changes colour your basicallly giving yourself skin cancer. Slow clap for Terrie for the insta aesthetics. Her fat head sister in law is the same, reducing the kids factor when they get a tan! good one Nicola, she knows what to do! High tail it to Portugal to sort that with “diet”

Reactions: 3

Bananarepublic

No sign of them meeting his sister and boyfriend when in Portugal. He always gushed over the baby sister in particular. Be interesting to see if they go her 21st if she has one...sad to see if the two of them fell out

Loopylou40

Had a look on Google maps, that estate is the definition of the back end of beyond
Yeah I originally looked at buying there in 2019, pulled out due to lots of controversies, those homes have only sold recently so I wouldn’t fancy my chances moving into a home lying dormant for at least five years!

• Wow

Bob6

I’m very surprised she is moving from Rush! You would get a maybe not new build but defo a nice house around the area skerries rusk for that money and be on a plot by itself too

Lala2021

Didnt take chrissies ex long to move on..and his new moth is due very soon! god help her with that thug

• Wow

Joyrider84

Why do Terror's hands constantly look like they are playing the Piano when she's talking? It's so irritating.

doesn't the council get to buy some new builds correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there something about there has to some many for social housing?
The developer can offset this by building a few smaller houses elsewhere or in a nearby vicinity.… anyway everybody deserves a home I personally think. It wouldn’t bother me buying a home if there was social housing. You’ve to remember most of these new build social houses are only 25 year leases they’re not forever homes

isshe4reel

That trip was booked purely to create that reel. No way is the kid with them I’d say it’s a recce before heading there for the summer and as for taking out a pane of glass to free the bird 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Wonder is she staying in another shithole like the last time? No doubt we won’t ever see the inside of the place she’s staying. The two of them are as tight

Joyrider84

Terrie Griselda Blanco was part of the Medellìn cartel from Columbia not the Mexican cartel you dumb bitch!!

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Are you even a Fitzpatrick if you don't pack the car and send hubbie over.......bet he's brought the hoover too. Wonder if they are staying anywhere near Nicki's special place...🤔
How dare they stay in HER Portugal

• Haha