Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Igloo1877

So 10 min drive from there so 👀 I know where they are now that you say that, we looked at the houses but location put us off ( and pricing )
Crazy price… lovely house but not a hope where it is..basically a through road from swords to Ashbourne, nothing in the place

Reactions: 3

overgrammers

VIP Member
That's true. Croia was telling her coworkers that she gets a good amount of money per ad too. For the life of me I can't remember what was the exact amount but it was impressive enough for her age etc.
What co workers? She doesn’t have a job

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
She was in Liffey valley yesterday, and her nose is out of this world. She looked like she just rolled out of bed too, her clothes were so creased and she looked sloppy.

• Wow
  • Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Don't feel bad for davey he is as bad as terrie and much more aggressive . Why would he go against terrie sure he would also then have to get a job and actually pay for stuff. He couldn't give two shites, he is as selfish as her, plus nikki is also as bad as the pair of them maybe that's why they don't get on too alike and egos too big .
That's exactly my feelings aswell.. himself and Nikki come across as bitches... one can't do better than the other. But Nikki is definitely the bully in the family set up... she says jump, they say how high. Her poor Dad also gets a hard time from her

Peaches29

Yep, didnt I say it the other day…. Start putting the bets on…. Whoop ad 1000pc coming. She tagged them the other day…. Non bio ad, hello fresh, whoop??? What’s next??? Repromed again 🤷‍♂️

overgrammers

VIP Member
What do we expect from a thick uneducated cunt though? I know they look nothing alike but himself and terrie remind me of that weird brother & sister duo, same difference, on xfactor back in the day! Please say someone remembers them!? 😭🤣
No but Terrie and his sister are the image which makes the whole thing weirder!