Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches29

Oh she’s dyslexic!!! She made an error the other day too and came on to correct it…. Her words are ‘ my mind is mush today’ blah blah blah….🙄🙄🙄🔫🔫🔫 she doesn’t know how to spell. Clearly!

Reactions: 2

MAMMYD

Property price register will
Have it in a couple weeks….. alone with her address the dope
The register will have it net of vat for a new build
I think so will show around the 750 mark but think it willl be higher

overgrammers

VIP Member
Handbag on the bed for embroidery? There’s this great invention, it’s called google. You might find it useful.
---
Handbag on the bed for embroidery? There’s this great invention, it’s called google. You might find it useful.
*beg

Last edited:

Loopylou40

From ignorance, do people know where her last house was? Or where the likes of sue and Pippa etc live?
Pippa lives in Kildare so her mansion isn’t Dublin extortionate prices, sue lives in Kinsealy, but claims it’s malahide, cheaper mansion on the outskirts and while I’m at it Rosie’s mansion is the furthest thinfrom malahide as well, drive by it regularly, charlatans the lot of them

Dublin18

Chatty Member
So she not only scabs stuff for herself but now also on behalf of her friends? Engagement cakes, bottles of most?? Like the actual brass neck on her
It’s not just the neck that’s brass!!! Holy crap; the colour of her compared to her friends at that dinner 😳

Addd

VIP Member
I never said you should wish her well in any way shape or form, I don’t like her, I didn’t defend any of her behaviour. You don’t need to twist my words to suit your narrative.

What I did say is that it’s absolute bitch behaviour to wish bad things on a whole area and community of people just because someone you don’t like moved there.

Ridiculous.
Your twisting my comment by saying I wished bad things on the entire area, when I only ever spoke about Terrie and what I hope she experiences. We can go back and forth all day on this but I don’t really care enough to. I only ever spoke about Terrie and nobody else. Don’t bother responding as I won’t be replying. Off you go to Terries comment section, better fit for you.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
She does an insane amount of ads. In the weeks after Perth was born she had something like 20 , a couple a grand an advert & serious money rolling in. Plus the wee stint last year in the job to look secure while getting mortgage over the line. Just wait now for all the freebies rolling in to kit it out ….

Also not being from Dublin , I cannot find the house online & dying for a nose. It looks lovely.
That's true. Croia was telling her coworkers that she gets a good amount of money per ad too. For the life of me I can't remember what was the exact amount but it was impressive enough for her age etc.

Loopylou40

Terrie you are ALWAYS away from the child!!! Will you stop with the lies….. again!!!
We don’t know if she’s bought? We would have 100pc know if she bought the house. Cos it would be ‘ our forever home’ or something to that extend 🤷‍♂️
I’m pretty sure they’ve bought, I was looking for a long time at those houses and that was the last remaining one for sale, for a long time now actually, she probably scabbed a discount from the builder 😂

MAMMYD

She just flopped using the vodoz straightener for curling her hair 🙈should have done a straightener video

• Haha