Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopylou40

Terrie you are ALWAYS away from the child!!! Will you stop with the lies….. again!!!
We don’t know if she’s bought? We would have 100pc know if she bought the house. Cos it would be ‘ our forever home’ or something to that extend 🤷‍♂️
I’m pretty sure they’ve bought, I was looking for a long time at those houses and that was the last remaining one for sale, for a long time now actually, she probably scabbed a discount from the builder 😂

Reactions: 2

MAMMYD

She just flopped using the vodoz straightener for curling her hair 🙈should have done a straightener video

• Haha

Peaches29

Did you see the BTS video on her page of them videoing outside there house…. I bet the neighbours will only be delighted to see the back of them… so embarrassing 😩

overgrammers

VIP Member
So she not only scabs stuff for herself but now also on behalf of her friends? Engagement cakes, bottles of most?? Like the actual brass neck on her

Bob6

Goss.ie shared her reel on tik tok, tge comments are not too kind, she is being called a scammer and people asked is this the girl that robbed people's money in australia
Comments turned off on the post now

Definitely. I couldn’t believe how frail he got. I’d say she’s a nightmare to live with. She’s alienated him from his friends and family and his whole life is minding his child and pampering other demands. It’s sad
Quite sad isn’t it? Looking at his IG from a few years back, he was frequently posting pics of his sisters. You can tell her adored them. I reckon she is a raving narcissist and she’s completely isolated him. Feel bad for the poor lad!

Fatface

VIP Member
Her friend got a free trip away and lots of attention in a fabulous bridal shop. Meanwhile Terrie got paid to advertise the shop - seems like a win win situation. I suppose the shop figured Terrie would have enough followers in the demographic that might use their services that it was worth paying her even if she is already married.