Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jonnyjo

Wouldn't be sinead curvy or whatever the fuck her name is? It'd been mentioned on another thread that Jenny is in limerick? Not sure how true but sinead would be out a bit and could well believe she'd be 2 faced

Reactions: 3

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Poor little Darwin… so easy to spray your kids all over before they get dressed, then pop a UV resistance suit on them.
Terror will be the very one on milking melanoma if she gets it!

Seelfox

VIP Member
The fairy reel is beyond bad, also why do all the influencers call it laundry now n not washing?!

• Haha

RogueRey

VIP Member
Well this new house purchase explains why I haven't seen them in tesco recently.
There were a few houses in rush with 5 bedrooms in her budget and close to the beach. Rowleston, as the developer called it is Swords. She's borderline Meath. Handy for her many flights away from his child.
She went for the aesthetic of the influencer home.
Surprised she didn't do a deal with the developer like Yvonne Keating did in Abington when they bought there.

Reactions: 2

Peaches29

She has a beautiful figure in fairness. Do you remember after her pregnancy she bounced back wearing bikini the next week or something 🤢

Hollyhi

She can’t even get her PR right.. this is step 1 and these are 2 and 3 when the box clearly has step 3 on what she called step 1

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I follow very few but love a gawk and laugh at the fools promoting same shit and contradicting what they’ve said previously about similar products.

nervousshock

VIP Member
If my sister in law behaves in the manor Terri did when my mother dies, you can be certain I’d hate her too.

How does no one out there know what’s gone on with the fitzes? It seems to be getting progressively worse and I’m DYING to know

steve1989

That 21st for David’s sister was a huge party. Really stick out that they weren’t there, even if David went on his own.