Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emiano

This was discussed on another thread (Rachel Gorry) where someone thought it might have been about her, but other people said it sounded like Terrie… it does sound like Terrie, but the makeup artist said she didn’t know it was an influencer when she made the booking. Terrie has been around years so I would be surprised a makeup artist wouldn’t know who she was.

Reactions: 3

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Is anyone watching Married at First Sight Australia? There is an absolute weapon on it Sara, she reminds me so much of Terrie

• Haha

Peaches29

Yeah they’ll get every bar they go into to put that bottle of gin on the shelf so they can take a pic of it and make it look like they stock it!!!! Ermmm nooo you just gave it to them for the shelf 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Addd

VIP Member
They live in a well known area though with beach nearby etc I’m surprised she went for something so basic in an area with very little around cause like you said for that money you could of brought something in a better location
Exactly and it’s not like they need that amount of space that they are buying. I am sure she could have got something closer to the sea with local amenities for similar or less money. She’s barely around for her family and I doubt Terrie will have anymore kids the way she carries on. It’s pure notions

nervousshock

VIP Member
Not sure what you mean? Didn’t they fly home from oz, and Terri basically nursed her on her dying bed according to Nikki! They were just short of giving her a fucking Nobel peace prize at the time! Fucking idiots
Yes, flew home from oz and she made it all about herself and used a dying woman as content. St Terri. Didn’t she video patients in a hospital she volunteered at on the way home from oz too?

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I haven’t looked into them in depth but I suspect that it is usual for those homes to be sold as turn key - doors, floors, skirting boards etc so it seems strange they are getting the keys now. Has builder gone bust & is selling as unfinished?

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
She probably bought it outright, I doubt she could get approved a mortgage
Who has that kinda money?? And not a full-time job between them two..

I wonder if she's pregnant yet or if 2 or 3 more kids are planned?

Peaches29

Her TikTok pennys haul…. Sydney is two…. She got size 4-5 for the child??? Is that even normal?

Peaches29

Eh sorry, you went to Donegal, you went into get that trend and ASKED them for freebies no doubt…. I’m sorry this trip was meant to be for your ‘ friend’…. Not for you but you made it all about you!!!! Selfish bitch!!! Trying wedding dresses on, making it all about you! Sick 🤢