Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches29

Look back on my history!!! I’m certainly not Terrie 🤣🤣🤣 I think you all know I hate the girl. I’m just giving credit where credits due? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ailte

VIP Member
oh yeah i think it defo was the vaccine. nikki is a anti vax and terror thought she was saving ireland so there was prob a fall out . in saying that similar happened in our family few people were very very anti vax and others very vocal about their disgust of anti vax and was never really forgiven. sad really, live and let live and all that !
Did it not happen in every family. Plenty heated debates in ours too.

Actually surprised she didn't buy in Malahide or Rush/Skerries seeing as she goes on about how much she loves being beside the sea & Sydney is her water baby 😂 Looks like a nice house but wouldn't be mad on the area thats just me though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Peaches29

They prob swapped it for a different bottle to make it look like it’s always been used. Bullshit!

overgrammers

VIP Member
Her TikTok pennys haul…. Sydney is two…. She got size 4-5 for the child??? Is that even normal?
She likes her to get the wear out of the cheap tat she gets her while she’s decked out in designer! Don’t ya know it’s all about Terrence

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
5 beds 1 child would ya be bothered
Oh feck off. Could have gotten a 3-bed in Malahide or wherever. But sure its all about showing off, entertaining guests (endless number of "friends"), and being able to say - we have a 5-bedroom house (in which we spend less than 3 months per year in total) 🙄

I need your help with picking out a dress for such and such…. And then leaves all the links after it????? We are not stupid Terrie… we’re not falling for that one ya dose of shite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕
Same old shite with her. She does those help me pick an outfit reels all the time… along with the same manic facial expressions 🥱

overgrammers

VIP Member
Course her sister is with her. Terror the world traveller whose child is such a good traveller couldn’t be dealing with her child on her own.

She 100% only bought that house for the aesthetic for instagram, all the flashing the big kitchen and dressing rooms etc she gave no consideration to the location or needs of the. Hold and had hedged her bets it wouldn’t be discovered where it was! Living on a flight path would be no joke and it must be bad if others pulled out of the sale because of the noise when they were on the site of planes taking off!
The kitchen isn’t even anything to sing about the rooms look tiny

khaigs

VIP Member
I was just going to say that same. She’s gone down hill in the looks department. She’s very ordinary looking. Plain.