Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was very convenient, it got her out of her Sil’s 21st and also she’ll get a few months of her mortgage paid from advertising a product which she miraculously managed to find in amongst all the moving boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t be like Terrie to lie 🤥 🤣🤣
Have we lost our 2nd new member this week???🤣🤣
Someone is obviously very pissed off we found out where she is and that it’s not as glamorous as she wanted to make it out to be. Have fun in your “up and coming area” Terrie. Best place for you and the handbag is the is beyond and out of the way

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s really sad that he missed the sisters birthday. I know that none of them come across as particularly nice people but sad all the same. I can’t imagine ever missing my sisters birthday especially a milestone. But sure hopefully they had a good night pretending to be sick and making fake accounts on tattle ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s really sad that he missed the sisters birthday. I know that none of them come across as particularly nice people but sad all the same. I can’t imagine ever missing my sisters birthday especially a milestone. But sure hopefully they had a good night pretending to be sick and making fake accounts on tattle ✌
I feel most sorry for the dad Tony & all the children involved. The dad seems like a nice man, he lost his wife, it can’t be easy having fighting in the family. Children are innocent & deserve to know family especially close cousins etc & Nikki is a scumbag but her kids are nice kids. It’s sad they don’t seem to have a relationship with Sydney.

Reactions: 24
Someone is obviously very pissed off we found out where she is and that it’s not as glamorous as she wanted to make it out to be. Have fun in your “up and coming area” Terrie. Best place for you and the handbag is the is beyond and out of the way
Raging about all the info shared here. I’d say she didn’t know the half of it. Don’t worry she’ll be fully cured for pricking around in the sun. Although as a “nurse” she should know you should give a vomiting bug 48 hrs before you’re around people.

Reactions: 9
Said it before and I’ll say it again but I cannot believe that nobody has ever spilt the tea on what happened with Terror and the Fitzers.

I think it’s so sad tbh, especially with their Mam gone, you’d think they would all be holding each other as tight as possible after living through losing their mam, the cruel reminder that tomorrow isn’t promised for anyone and to cherish the good times and celebrate.
We had a fall out with my in-laws for a couple of years and it nearly broke me, it was during the COVID lock downs and we were in Australia locked in with borders closed but I can’t imagine how much worse it would’ve been had we had to avoid family occasions, weddings, Christmas etc. It nearly destroyed my marriage as I never would’ve chosen to marry my husband thinking we would ever not be speaking terms with his immediate family. We both needed counselling over it, terrible stuff altogether. Nikki was Terrie’s bridesmaid - how did it go so downhill since. Also it’s kind of funny that Rosie is now Nikki’s friend when she started off besties with Terrie and FBG 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Raging about all the info shared here. I’d say she didn’t know the half of it. Don’t worry she’ll be fully cured for pricking around in the sun. Although as a “nurse” she should know you should give a vomiting bug 48 hrs before you’re around people.
💯. I’d say she didn’t do a tap of research into the area or the fact those houses have been around since 2019 or something. I’d say she saw it, thought it would be gram worthy and went ahead with the sale. The fact that it is all being shared here and we know it’s not that great must have her raging. Love seeing a bit of karma in action. Hope she is tormented with airplanes going over head the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that was very convenient, it got her out of her Sil’s 21st and also she’ll get a few months of her mortgage paid from advertising a product which she miraculously managed to find in amongst all the moving boxes.
Too convenient, when has anyone been over the worst of a vomiting bug after 12 hours? Even if she's stopped puking, she'd still feel like tit today. LIES.

Reactions: 7
I think the repromed and lying she had cervical cancer ( when her MIL was dying with cancer) was the two worst thing she done for me. Like sick in the head!!!

Reactions: 18
I think the repromed and lying she had cervical cancer ( when her MIL was dying with cancer) was the two worst thing she done for me. Like sick in the head!!!
It would take one fucked up individual to front that tit out on social media for engagement. I hope she get the raging scuts all over her new refugee encampment, I mean house!

• Haha
Agree…. serious issues to bait having cancer and there’s absolutely no defending that/ denying it… there was articles written about it so she should’ve come straight out on her stories and said she didn’t have cancer/ clear up any misunderstanding.
And Repromed…. I spent 5 years and my life savings on ivf having my baby… after cancer…. so I’ll never forget or forgive her actions there either and I can’t believe her influencing wasn’t finished after that one

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I still hold out hope that it will all catch up with her eventually. She’s a horrible sly twisted person. The badness oozes out of her manic eyes

Reactions: 15
I still hold out hope that it will all catch up with her eventually. She’s a horrible sly twisted person. The badness oozes out of her manic eyes
I think it has caught up with her in the form of a property that sounds like a tit show and she’s never gonna be able to sell 👏

• Heart
I think it sounds more like the handbag, “jealous weapons” sounds right up his “full time mam” alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 12