Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysis, id love to see all your houses & the areas yous live in…
Ha, but you never will because I don’t pimp out my lovely life or (really nice) house in a (sought-after) area on social media.
Terrie has absolutely nothing I’m jealous of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve spent the bones of 8 years studying to hold the role I have, and Terri will never see the stunning location I’m currently sunbathing in, because my children and marriage remain private and my home and my bills are paid for with our intelligence not our privacy. Nameste.

Reactions: 19
I can’t really remember this??? What was this about? Why was he calling people warts?

Reactions: 3
She’s made a big recovery from that bug if she had it why couldn’t he have gone to his sisters birthday
---
Also the last thing u would wana eat is a pizza after been sick 🤣 my brothers the same goes to no family events because of his wife she’s a weapon to to be fair

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I wonder will he eventually resent her, given he has basically dropped most of his family for her? Far from ideal in the long term

Reactions: 9
I wonder will he eventually resent her, given he has basically dropped most of his family for her? Far from ideal in the long term
Oh I’d say he loves his idle, freeloading, non working life too much to resent her

Reactions: 12
It’s on his grid. It’s his post for his mam as she passed away
Just seen it now , what a strange thing to write… he talks about his dad & incredible sisters … and now he doesn’t seem to spend time with them or attend family gatherings ? Very sad as you just never know the day something will happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She fell off her bike & claimed to have life changing facial injuries. Complete fabrication. She made a huge deal of going back to work figuring Covid sharing her nursing uniform, she did one shift & got access to an early vaccine.
Remember she was “so upset” because everyone didn’t text her to see how she was after she fell off the bike and she “knew who her real friends were” or something along those lines. Spanner.

• Haha
She’s made a big recovery from that bug if she had it why couldn’t he have gone to his sisters birthday
---
Also the last thing u would wana eat is a pizza after been sick 🤣 my brothers the same goes to no family events because of his wife she’s a weapon to to be fair
I thought the same, if you've been vomiting for a week like she says, you'd want to start out with a very bland diet at first. I'm sure his family can see right through her.

Reactions: 10
Did any of his family comment on there reel of the new house?

The last thing you would want to eat after a vomitting bug is pizza. shes a compulsive liar and any excuse to get out of having to go.
Shame theres such a divide, sad for the kids

Reactions: 8
Did any of his family comment on there reel of the new house?

The last thing you would want to eat after a vomitting bug is pizza. shes a compulsive liar and any excuse to get out of having to go.
Shame theres such a divide, sad for the kids
Nope! I wouldn’t feel too bad, they’re a shower of clowns well suited to each other, that family’s not big enough for two massive egos. Nikki runs the show and for some bizarre reason they all bow down to her ! And honestly kids are better away from that toxic bull tit. I’d be keeping my child well away from it

Every time she comes on her stories it’s “I am just popping on really quickly” considering this is her “business” you’d think she would put actual time aside. I genuinely don’t believe she’s much of a real following left at this point. Her account is so mundane

Reactions: 10