Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look on Google maps, that estate is the definition of the back end of beyond
Yeah I originally looked at buying there in 2019, pulled out due to lots of controversies, those homes have only sold recently so I wouldn’t fancy my chances moving into a home lying dormant for at least five years!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah I originally looked at buying there in 2019, pulled out due to lots of controversies, those homes have only sold recently so I wouldn’t fancy my chances moving into a home lying dormant for at least five years!
They must have gotten a bargain did they??

Reactions: 1
New to the thread… anyone care to do a brief overview on how she scammed people? Or why David/his family are criminals? I don’t know any back story to either of them…

New to the thread… anyone care to do a brief overview on how she scammed people? Or why David/his family are criminals? I don’t know any back story to either of them…
Ok new member! Calm the jets! Nobody mentioned criminals??? Big difference between scamming/ lying and being a criminal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🎣 much🤣🤣 but in relation to terrences scamming, she let on she had cervical cancer. Made a big whoha about life changing news, had to travel the world to cope. She had abnormal cells!
She worked with a nursing agency in Australia big upping them even flying home to Dublin to do open days to entice nurses over to Australia with the promise of earning ridiculous money and being offered limitless shifts, and when they arrived they were getting little to no shifts and couldn’t afford their rent let alone the lifestyle Terrence was flaunting.
She did collabs with a jewellers whereby they offered a prize to her followers, the winners of said prize were her cousin and friend, so rigged!
AND the doozy, she came on doin a collab with repromed, a fertility clinic to “open the conversation” around fertility, implying she had fertility issues after repeatly shutting down questions about having children. All the while, she was actually pregnant while doing this collab!
Anything else?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She fell off her bike & claimed to have life changing facial injuries. Complete fabrication. She made a huge deal of going back to work figuring Covid sharing her nursing uniform, she did one shift & got access to an early vaccine.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She fell off her bike & claimed to have life changing facial injuries. Complete fabrication. She made a huge deal of going back to work figuring Covid sharing her nursing uniform, she did one shift & got access to an early vaccine.
Let’s not forget she did a death roll across the M50 to save a feral dog who attacked her( dogs are a great sense of character 😂) and ended up dying in A&E over Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🎣 much🤣🤣 but in relation to terrences scamming, she let on she had cervical cancer. Made a big whoha about life changing news, had to travel the world to cope. She had abnormal cells!
She worked with a nursing agency in Australia big upping them even flying home to Dublin to do open days to entice nurses over to Australia with the promise of earning ridiculous money and being offered limitless shifts, and when they arrived they were getting little to no shifts and couldn’t afford their rent let alone the lifestyle Terrence was flaunting.
She did collabs with a jewellers whereby they offered a prize to her followers, the winners of said prize were her cousin and friend, so rigged!
AND the doozy, she came on doin a collab with repromed, a fertility clinic to “open the conversation” around fertility, implying she had fertility issues after repeatly shutting down questions about having children. All the while, she was actually pregnant while doing this collab!
Anything else?
Always good to get recap👍 some hall of shame .

Reactions: 8
She conned irish nurses into going to australia by promising work that wasnt there (she got paid commission) she ate the head off anyone who asked her about kids then promoted a fertility clinic and immediately announced her own pregnancy, she charges extortionate amounts for her ali baba shoes and sunglasses, she is OBSESSED with any product that pays her enough….she rigged a competition with a jewellers…also shes just a dick in general

Reactions: 13
She conned irish nurses into going to australia by promising work that wasnt there (she got paid commission) she ate the head off anyone who asked her about kids then promoted a fertility clinic and immediately announced her own pregnancy, she charges extortionate amounts for her ali baba shoes and sunglasses, she is OBSESSED with any product that pays her enough….she rigged a competition with a jewellers…also shes just a dick in general
She has done some truly awful things how she still has a following or making money from her sm is beyond me
She is so fake and her whole page is fake
It’s disgusting

Reactions: 10