Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if anyone had listened to her podcast, don’t bother all she done was lied in it and said that she’s always with the child and just cos she doesn’t post as much as David does of Sydney and she knows that’s a fantastic mum to Sydney…. All horse tit… she always away from that child… you’re not gonna fool us!!
Screenshots of the transcript is below if you don’t want to give them the listen like me!
Self praise is no praise Terror - she was talking about how confident Sydney was compared to some other little girls who were shy & didn’t want to talk & basically patting themselves on the back for it. Which was just a segway for her to say about what a great parent she is & how she is always with her but doesn’t post.

Terrie its not possible to be with your child while also being in a different country all the time 🙄

IMG_1348.jpeg
IMG_1349.jpeg
IMG_1350.jpeg
IMG_1351.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s not it’s that simple she is money mad she doesn’t give a monkeys about Sydney very sad all these influencers might have the big house and fancy things but it will bite them in the ass one day watch!
---
Can’t last forever

Reactions: 13
She’s not it’s that simple she is money mad she doesn’t give a monkeys about Sydney very sad all these influencers might have the big house and fancy things but it will bite them in the ass one day watch!
---
Can’t last forever
I dislike the bit when she compares it to a full 40 hr week nursing job. The wiki list proves most of trips are not PR trips or for work, it’s usually just a trip away either with her girls or with Daveh overseas or to stay “in town” for a freebie when she could easily go home that night & wake up with her daughter the next morning. She could pick & choose her work to not be away from home 2/3 nights a week on average. She is constantly running from that child. The lady doth protest too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow what a bleeping narcissist, essentially blaming the handbag for the fact ppl think she’s never with her child. It’s your fault, you always share her on social media, that’s why people think that!no terrie people aren’t stupid! And whatever about “working” you throw your child in crèche so you can dick around sea swimming during the day. Grow the duck up! And Terrie your childs not confident she just doesn’t have a secure attachment because guess what . . . You’re never there.

Reactions: 17
She treats her instagram as a business? Wasn’t she on recently talking about photos of her daughters 💩? We’ve all seen how much Terri is physically away from her daughter, getting off the plane and going straight into town for cocktails. Compare her to her peers, for example, Lisa Jordan who has recently taken their first break away from their children, she said something like 9 years since they had a break just the two of them, or even Rosie who travels extensively but always has her children front and centre of all they do. It’s of little surprise his family detest her, she’s a narcissist. We lived in Australia in 2015/16 and I followed her at the time and it was well known at that time he was playing away. She came back to Ireland at one point, so she obviously knew.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I was gobsmacked when she said it and I was like, does David just sit there and be like ‘ ehhhhh their right, you’re never here’ but has to agree with her cos they are on a podcast. Like the amount of times she’s away abroad, down the country, out with friends. She post every single movement she does and it’s not with Sydney… so yes David is always with the child or in childcare.
Also they were saying the next podcast they will be in Portugal and if anyone wants a job of child minding to reach out to them cos they will need to record their podcast? Why can’t they record the podcast when the child is in bed at night 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I was gobsmacked when she said it and I was like, does David just sit there and be like ‘ ehhhhh their right, you’re never here’ but has to agree with her cos they are on a podcast. Like the amount of times she’s away abroad, down the country, out with friends. She post every single movement she does and it’s not with Sydney… so yes David is always with the child or in childcare.
Also they were saying the next podcast they will be in Portugal and if anyone wants a job of child minding to reach out to them cos they will need to record their podcast? Why can’t they record the podcast when the child is in bed at night 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Haahaaahahhh!!! We’re great parents. Also if anyone wants to mind our kid while we dick around Portugal that’d be great. Ah ye couldn’t make it up. And the hand bag keeps his mouth shut or his pocket money would be cut off. What a fucked up arrangement.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If it doesn’t bother her why go to all the trouble of defending her parenting.

Reactions: 16
She treats her instagram as business.. no tit Terrie. It’s all you doo. There’s no balance on her page it’s just constant ad after ad after ad. She can tell herself whatever story she likes, it’s as clear as day she’s effectively an absent parent most of the time.

Reactions: 6
Screenshots of the transcript is below if you don’t want to give them the listen like me!
Self praise is no praise Terror - she was talking about how confident Sydney was compared to some other little girls who were shy & didn’t want to talk & basically patting themselves on the back for it. Which was just a segway for her to say about what a great parent she is & how she is always with her but doesn’t post.

Terrie its not possible to be with your child while also being in a different country all the time 🙄

View attachment 2940568View attachment 2940569View attachment 2940570View attachment 2940571
So confident and bubbly said every parent about their child 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
I dislike the bit when she compares it to a full 40 hr week nursing job. The wiki list proves most of trips are not PR trips or for work, it’s usually just a trip away either with her girls or with Daveh overseas or to stay “in town” for a freebie when she could easily go home that night & wake up with her daughter the next morning. She could pick & choose her work to not be away from home 2/3 nights a week on average. She is constantly running from that child. The lady doth protest too much.
Exactly, are we comparing a nurse working full time doing a night shift to Terrie bleeping off to Dubai with her girlfriends?? Was that for Sydneys benefit too?
They get paid for hotel nights away, fine, but look at the likes of Louise Cooney who also gets paid for these nights away, she does this really revolutionary thing where she TAKES THE CHILD with her!! Terrie would rather be mad bastarding in the bar than attempting a family night away

Reactions: 11