Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I listened to the podcast. There was an “email” in asking David questions & Terror basically answered them for herself. But he hadn’t a clue what to say about 5 year goals etc, like do they not prep for this podcast? Obvs not.

White Wave - it’s in some Portugal bars, will be in more & trying to get it into Spanish supermarkets.

Also they said they see themselves moving abroad in the next 5 years. Buy their home here now then save save save for 3 years & get something small abroad.

The money she has to be taking in on ads is colossal if that’s actually achievable. Not many could buy a house for the guts of 700-800k & have ambitions like that.

Reactions: 10
Ok I listened to the podcast. There was an “email” in asking David questions & Terror basically answered them for herself. But he hadn’t a clue what to say about 5 year goals etc, like do they not prep for this podcast? Obvs not.

White Wave - it’s in some Portugal bars, will be in more & trying to get it into Spanish supermarkets.

Also they said they see themselves moving abroad in the next 5 years. Buy their home here now then save save save for 3 years & get something small abroad.

The money she has to be taking in on ads is colossal if that’s actually achievable. Not many could buy a house for the guts of 700-800k & have ambitions like that.
Like live abroad or have a place abroad? Poor Sydney won't know whether she's coming or going

Reactions: 2
Comments were turned off on goss.ie TikTok….why??? Cos people were telling the truth about her scamming lies…. People should know what she’s like 🙄

Reactions: 11
She shares every minute she is with that child. What kind of business page would have chats about a little girls 💩 on it? She shares her side profile or the back of her head constantly. If she spends 5 mins reading a book with the child it’s shared. Every time she comes back from a trip she goes on an over sharing binge trying to look like this dedicated mother when in reality she is anything but. I’m no mammy shamer, I think every parent deserves me time & I don’t believe it’s healthy to have no life outside the home & family but Terrie is like nobody I have ever seen. That baby was barely home from the hospital and she was off on a ski trip. She can gaslight all she wants but anyone watching can see her for what she is. He has to agree with her because he is along for the free ride. He’s a waste of space

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t worry she’ll be left in Ireland with her grandparents so they can have some “child-free” time.
Or so they don't interrupt her schooling. They really don't seem to consider how all this upheaval is going to affect Sydney long term

Reactions: 3
Or so they don't interrupt her schooling. They really don't seem to consider how all this upheaval is going to affect Sydney long term
She’s so advanced she’s probably sitting the junior cert next month! So that won’t be a problem

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know how incredible we are as parents - wtf?? Who thinks like that?
Only these absolute dopes. I’m constantly questioning myself on wether I’m good enough wether I gave each child enough attention and met enough of their needs. I always think I’m not doing enough but everyone around me tells me I am.
I have never once thought I’m a great parent and I know it. The only people who do that are self absorbed narcissists

Reactions: 14
Will they go to the 21st tomorrow night?

Come on fitzers spill the tea....why did ye fall out? Someone must know👀

Reactions: 4
Is the new house near Thornton lodge. She will have lots of new neighbours soon so. Going by today’s announcement. Not that she will be home much going by her usual form.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd say she bought the house for it's proximity to the Dublin airport which is her real home!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that a Land Rover Defender she drives? They’re about €140k new
Yep! I’ve seen Nikki in one too, surprised she isn’t flaunting it, oh that’s right, keeping it under guard cos she’s up to her neck in debt! Unless they’re all “ test driving” them !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe gav bought it for her to keep her sweet, after gettin caught . . . Again. Pity they can’t live in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goss.ie shared her reel on tik tok, tge comments are not too kind, she is being called a scammer and people asked is this the girl that robbed people's money in australia
Comments turned off on the post now

Reactions: 2