Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one Fitzpatrick like her post. It is really sad that David has had to stop talking to his family because of her. Least the Fitzpatrick see her for what she is 🫣
More likely because his sister is a controlling narcissist but okay 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
The fact it was found out where her house was within minutes of her posting is terrifying. She has absolutely no regard for her child's safety, such a small new build estate, sure with workers coming in, new neighbours etc., you wouldn't know who is who for at least a few weeks. Anyone could be walking around the place, knowing where she lives with her baby. Apart from close family and friends, there's not a single soul who knows the area I live in - let alone being able to find out my Eircode 🙈

The cost of the house is insanity too. We bought similar in another part of the country for €250k. I know it's all about location but no way would we have paid upwards of €750,000 for any house - for what? So everyone else could see it? That area is described as "up and coming", which means there's duck all in it 😂

Fair play to them for buying a house but as someone who bought fairly recently its obvious that there was very little thought put into it. We were so particular with everything, we knew exactly what we wanted and there was a stage when we found it, but we decided not to offer on the house because it was down a scabby back road on a hill and we were worried about how we'd get up and down in the winter if it snowed or was icy. This whole thing is screaming of "nice, big house for the gram - duck it" 🙈😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm sure she will be gifted a top of the range alarm system so she won't be bothered at all

Reactions: 3
doesn't the council get to buy some new builds correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there something about there has to some many for social housing?
The developer can offset this by building a few smaller houses elsewhere or in a nearby vicinity.… anyway everybody deserves a home I personally think. It wouldn’t bother me buying a home if there was social housing. You’ve to remember most of these new build social houses are only 25 year leases they’re not forever homes

Reactions: 3
When did they fall out with David's family? Any particular reason why? Sorry, It's been a while since I looked at this thread

Reactions: 1
She puts up this big post and then goes a buys a load of followers to make it look like everyone has followers her cos of her post…. We know you so well Terrie..

if anyone had listened to her podcast, don’t bother all she done was lied in it and said that she’s always with the child and just cos she doesn’t post as much as David does of Sydney and she knows that’s a fantastic mum to Sydney…. All horse tit… she always away from that child… you’re not gonna fool us!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
They’re not far from Thornton hall where they’re going to house asylum seekers in tents. Oh Terrie you picked a doozy there 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She puts up this big post and then goes a buys a load of followers to make it look like everyone has followers her cos of her post…. We know you so well Terrie..

if anyone had listened to her podcast, don’t bother all she done was lied in it and said that she’s always with the child and just cos she doesn’t post as much as David does of Sydney and she knows that’s a fantastic mum to Sydney…. All horse tit… she always away from that child… you’re not gonna fool us!!
She shares every minute she is with that child what is she on about 😂😂😂 if you add them all up she might make an hour a week out of it

Reactions: 4
Goss.ie shared her reel on tik tok, tge comments are not too kind, she is being called a scammer and people asked is this the girl that robbed people's money in australia

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Goss.ie shared her reel on tik tok, tge comments are not too kind, she is being called a scammer and people asked is this the girl that robbed people's money in australia
I honestly hope that the area she moves into is a shitshow and she doesn’t get a moments peace with the airplanes etc, she’s done so many crappy things over the years, it would be good enough for her

Reactions: 10
I honestly hope that the area she moves into is a shitshow and she doesn’t get a moments peace with the airplanes etc, she’s done so many crappy things over the years, it would be good enough for her
It’s shaping up that way and she’ll never sell it for what she paid for it. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person

Reactions: 6
From ignorance, do people know where her last house was? Or where the likes of sue and Pippa etc live?
Pippa lives in Kildare so her mansion isn’t Dublin extortionate prices, sue lives in Kinsealy, but claims it’s malahide, cheaper mansion on the outskirts and while I’m at it Rosie’s mansion is the furthest thinfrom malahide as well, drive by it regularly, charlatans the lot of them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.