Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know exactly where they’ve bought! I was actually looking at those houses myself, thank Christ I didn’t buy, crappy location in the hole of nowhere put me off
I think we were looking at them too. North Dublin? 🤔 We were put off because when you Google the estate a bunch of controversy comes up about the builders, legal stuff and crime in the area. Didn't seem worth the price!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I haven’t looked into them in depth but I suspect that it is usual for those homes to be sold as turn key - doors, floors, skirting boards etc so it seems strange they are getting the keys now. Has builder gone bust & is selling as unfinished?

Reactions: 3
I haven’t looked into them in depth but I suspect that it is usual for those homes to be sold as turn key - doors, floors, skirting boards etc so it seems strange they are getting the keys now. Has builder gone bust & is selling as unfinished?
New houses don't come with floors, does yes, but you usually have to do the floors yourself

God forbid on buying a normal 3 bed semi detached in a decent area with amenities. Let her have at it by the looks of things.

Reactions: 10
She couldn’t even afford her daughter the privacy of keeping her home off insta cos she’d have missed out on the brag. Absolutely no need to show the house.
What would be the point of having it then!!! All for content!

Reactions: 5
God forbid on buying a normal 3 bed semi detached in a decent area with amenities. Let her have at it by the looks of things.
They're lovely houses, 5 bed too, but they're in the middle of nowhere. There's not even a playground and there's no decent public transport, you'd have to get multiple buses to get to town

Reactions: 6
What would be the point of having it then!!! All for content!
And will be decked out with freebie collabs! I’d say Matt Britton is flat out measuring up! I predict a consentino kitchen because all they seem to do is gift kitchens to the huns.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are we looking at the same house ? Looks cold and unhomely . I don’t think it’s a nice house at all . I can’t stand these white wash boxy new builds
---
Daveh gonna be scraping the bird shite off the walls every week

Reactions: 6
Any travellers living there are probably worried about Davehhh the scumbag Fitzpatrick moving in. Himself & Terrie will fit in well in a crime riddled area let’s face it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The house looks big, quite nice, location awful, doesnt justify the price tag but look you cant begrudge a family buying a family home, to be fair the state of the country isnt terrors fault (altho she represents a lot of things that are wrong in todays society) its up to everyine to make the best with their lot in life and bedrudging people doesnt achieve anything!

Reactions: 9
The house looks big, quite nice, location awful, doesnt justify the price tag but look you cant begrudge a family buying a family home, to be fair the state of the country isnt terrors fault (altho she represents a lot of things that are wrong in todays society) its up to everyine to make the best with their lot in life and bedrudging people doesnt achieve anything!
I don’t think anyone is begrudging them buying a home and in fairness it is a great achievement. I think we are all pointing out that for the same money and the size of their family, what they have brought is completely unnecessary and definitely for instagram along with keeping up with the jones. I think that’s fair enough considering absolutely everything Terrie does is designed to look better than it is. As I said before let her have at it though, she’s done so many crappy things over the years that a bit of Karma is due.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think anyone is begrudging them buying a home and in fairness it is a great achievement. I think we are all pointing out that for the same money and the size of their family, what they have brought is completely unnecessary and definitely for instagram along with keeping up with the jones. I think that’s fair enough considering absolutely everything Terrie does is designed to look better than it is. As I said before let her have at it though, she’s done so many crappy things over the years that a bit of Karma is due.
You could buy something smaller but much closer to the city and amenities for that money. I feel bad for Sydney, I don't think they took herinto account at all with the choice of location. They're gonna have to drive her to everything until the town builds up more. They've built a massive amount of houses there recently but didn't add amenities at the same time

Reactions: 7
Look at the things people are saying on boards. Would ya be bothered. Council were buying some of them apparently and housing travellers and your paying over 750k for a house 🙈 no playground or beach near for the child either and we know Terry loves an outdoor lifestyle so not sure why she brought. I was always under the assumption she would go back to Oz eventually
doesn't the council get to buy some new builds correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there something about there has to some many for social housing?

Reactions: 1
doesn't the council get to buy some new builds correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there something about there has to some many for social housing?
It's 20% for affordable or social housing, so in an estate of 10 houses, that 2/10

Reactions: 1
Did you see the BTS video on her page of them videoing outside there house…. I bet the neighbours will only be delighted to see the back of them… so embarrassing 😩

Reactions: 2
New houses don't come with floors, does yes, but you usually have to do the floors yourself
Ah ok, in North majority of contractors sell turn key, you pick flooring, tiles, bathrooms & kitchens from a few options so basically it is livable from moment you get your keys

Reactions: 2
The watery eyes face she is making when she’s hugging Sydney in that video… it’s so fake, as if she is trying to make herself cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads she could be easily pulling 30k a month for ads, I’d say they’d a massive chunk of cash, they don’t spend a penny. Probably bought there to avail of a government scheme for new builds.
Buying isn’t easy so best of luck to them but NOTHING is worth selling your privacy and life for like they do, they’re ‘ubsessed’ with everything once it’s free.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.