Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God guys, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I got a bit emosh when I seen the video there…. Whaaaat!!! Probably pretending it’s a bought house?? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1
Nope and not a park either
Not near a park or the sea or anything really for that matter, oh there is a massive affordable housing estate across the road from them, nothing wrong with that, but not the millionaires row terror will have you believe!
No shops/restaurants or bars nearby! Oh wait there is the church and local garage on their doorstep, exquisite 🙄

Reactions: 6
850k to live in the hole of nowhere! No thanks, they’ll have a trek to the beach for all their content, maybe the runway in the airport would be closer, actually that makes sense seeing as Terrie spends more time there than at home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Terrie you are ALWAYS away from the child!!! Will you stop with the lies….. again!!!
We don’t know if she’s bought? We would have 100pc know if she bought the house. Cos it would be ‘ our forever home’ or something to that extend 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Terrie you are ALWAYS away from the child!!! Will you stop with the lies….. again!!!
We don’t know if she’s bought? We would have 100pc know if she bought the house. Cos it would be ‘ our forever home’ or something to that extend 🤷‍♂️
I’m pretty sure they’ve bought, I was looking for a long time at those houses and that was the last remaining one for sale, for a long time now actually, she probably scabbed a discount from the builder 😂

Reactions: 2
I'd say she bought it, there's not a scrap of flooring or anything in it.

Imagine spending that amount of money on a house, getting yourself all moved in, having the family around for a house warming BBQ, in the midst of everyone admiring your space and how peaceful it is, and in the distance you hear.....

"DAAAAVVVEEEHHHHHH"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder she's being doing nothing but ads now for well over 2 or 3 years..

Reactions: 7
She probably bought it outright, I doubt she could get approved a mortgage

Reactions: 4