Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they buy or she is just trying to have people think that again? It just says new home, not home owners or forever home
I’d imagine bought, like there’s isn’t even flooring in it they’re hardly renting that. Anyway terries letting everyone know SHE built a home with the song.

Reactions: 7
How they hell would they have got a mortgage? I understand bloggers are overpaid an extravagant amount for absolutely nothing but it's not guaranteed? Could literally fall apart in the morning. Plus it's not like she can rely upon nursing as she doesn't do it effectively?? I'm boggled. Going through the process at the moment and it's tortuous even for 2 PAYE with some side income from a farm; everything is being questioned and considered. Don't understand how these people can do it. Looks massive as well

Reactions: 6
So they have bought a new house loads to do and they are going to Portugal for a month makes no sense. Is she bipolar or something. I listened to their pod this week he's not even allowed to say how he feels she tells him he has no ambition whatsoever so she told again what to say it's actually cringe listening to it. She went on about her being away from the kid all the time said it's not true and people only think that because David films the child more and she puts words in his mouth again if it was was vice versa he would be called a controlling husband

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh I know exactly where they’ve bought! I was actually looking at those houses myself, thank Christ I didn’t buy, crappy location in the hole of nowhere put me off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So they have bought a new house loads to do and they are going to Portugal for a month makes no sense. Is she bipolar or something. I listened to their pod this week he's not even allowed to say how he feels she tells him he has no ambition whatsoever so she told again what to say it's actually cringe listening to it. She went on about her being away from the kid all the time said it's not true and people only think that because David films the child more and she puts words in his mouth again if it was was vice versa he would be called a controlling husband
No Terrie, we can see from you content you’re never at bleeping home. Wow, what narcissistic bullying behaviour. Youd nearly feel sorry for the handbag
---
How they hell would they have got a mortgage? I understand bloggers are overpaid an extravagant amount for absolutely nothing but it's not guaranteed? Could literally fall apart in the morning. Plus it's not like she can rely upon nursing as she doesn't do it effectively?? I'm boggled. Going through the process at the moment and it's tortuous even for 2 PAYE with some side income from a farm; everything is being questioned and considered. Don't understand how these people can do it. Looks massive as well
I’d say she had a big deposit, and why do you think she took up a nursing job last year? Certainly not for her “love” of the job!

Reactions: 4
I’d say Nikki it’s well jel🙈🙈 I’d say it’s rush or skerries near the sea

Reactions: 3