Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Mantra ballerina flats being sold unworn on some second hand Instagram business page for €45. Is Mantra still even a thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Denise shite Byrne just posted a gifted Whoop thingy so these 2 having them last week was a definite freebie

Reactions: 2
Yep, didnt I say it the other day…. Start putting the bets on…. Whoop ad 1000pc coming. She tagged them the other day…. Non bio ad, hello fresh, whoop??? What’s next??? Repromed again 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I’d say she is she’s making a fortune in ads and collabs I’d say it’s beside Rosie 🤣
---
Nikki be raging

Reactions: 5
Making a fortune, doing our bleeping head in with all the ads🤣🤣… someone there mentioned the gender reveal…. Will ye ever forget it….. I’m cringing even thinking about it. The dramatics…. What would have happened if it was a boy 🤣🤣🤣 she would have reacted the exact same all for attention 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I doubt they will leave their beloved rush right on the beaches doorstep. What will Jake do not being let run riot of the lead all over the beach

Reactions: 5
I’d say their lease is up & they are moving to Portugal for the summer. There is no way she is on par with Rosie for earnings. 4th arse paid for Rosie’s mansion

Reactions: 8
I’d say she is she’s making a fortune in ads and collabs I’d say it’s beside Rosie 🤣
---
Nikki be raging
That’s not reliable income: the wet drip husband said something about a big trip to Portugal so they’re probly doing a Nikki and bringing the kitchen sink with them. Hopefully theyl bump I tk each other 🤣🤣 🐱 🤛🏻
Or possibly moving there as he’s taking the Spanish/portuguese gin world by storm in his sappy polo shirt. He’s like a cabana boy not a biig gin ceo! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah they’ll get every bar they go into to put that bottle of gin on the shelf so they can take a pic of it and make it look like they stock it!!!! Ermmm nooo you just gave it to them for the shelf 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hansel and Gretel doing what they do best, breadcrumbing the boxes again it will be something and nothing. The forever home is a while away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a bleeping melt. End of. A lying, conniving, manipulative, self-centred witch who cares about absolute nobody but herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder is their lease up so they are headed to Portugal for summer and then (perhaps) back with her parents? I just think if she had bought a house she would say it.

About time they bought a house, I wonder are they taking the #gifted garden with them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13