Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at the boards.ie thread for the estate she bought in. The area mentioned above. I’ll say no more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She probably bought it outright, I doubt she could get approved a mortgage
Who has that kinda money?? And not a full-time job between them two..

I wonder if she's pregnant yet or if 2 or 3 more kids are planned?

Reactions: 3
I’d say their lease is up & they are moving to Portugal for the summer. There is no way she is on par with Rosie for earnings. 4th arse paid for Rosie’s mansion
Every youngwan in the country wears a 4th arq I see atleast 6 people a day wearing them I have about 5 of them myself she’s making a fortune 😂🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Who has that kinda money?? And not a full-time job between them two..

I wonder if she's pregnant yet or if 2 or 3 more kids are planned?
She does an insane amount of ads. In the weeks after Perth was born she had something like 20 , a couple a grand an advert & serious money rolling in. Plus the wee stint last year in the job to look secure while getting mortgage over the line. Just wait now for all the freebies rolling in to kit it out ….

Also not being from Dublin , I cannot find the house online & dying for a nose. It looks lovely.

Reactions: 10
Lads give me another hint, I cannot figure out where this is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does an insane amount of ads. In the weeks after Perth was born she had something like 20 , a couple a grand an advert & serious money rolling in. Plus the wee stint last year in the job to look secure while getting mortgage over the line. Just wait now for all the freebies rolling in to kit it out ….

Also not being from Dublin , I cannot find the house online & dying for a nose. It looks lovely.
Just found it online 😂😂🙈
---
€735k for that house Jesus I was expecting something a bit fancier
---
Lads give me another hint, I cannot figure out where this is lol
The meadows rolestown your welcome. €735k

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be even more insufferable if that's even possible! Myself and my husband worked our arses off for our respectable terraced house. We both work full time and would love an extension/new bedroom/new garden but with the way prices are going right now we'd be lucky to get a new toilet 🙈 But we're supposed to be grateful for what we have (which we are) but it's so frustrating when you see this one pissing off on holidays every month, nights out, enough new clothes for a lifetime and she ends up with a house worth €850,000?! The unfairness of it all 😡😡

Reactions: 24

That's true. Croia was telling her coworkers that she gets a good amount of money per ad too. For the life of me I can't remember what was the exact amount but it was impressive enough for her age etc.

Reactions: 2
Just found it online 😂😂🙈
---
€735k for that house Jesus I was expecting something a bit fancier
---

The meadows rolestown your welcome. €735k
Thank you ❤ would never have gotten it 😅😅 be handy for her seeing as she lives in the airport. Had a look at boards.ie as well about the area 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She makes an absolute FORTUNE. She made 8000 euro for doing a wedding showcase in leitrim-just one of how many. So over idiots like this making a fortune while people contributing to society that we’d be lost without struggle. It’s an absolute joke.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20