Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches29

Sure she was letting the child run around in bare feet the other day too! I’d be terrified there would be glass…. She’s couldn’t give a rats arse about the child. She’s only there for the gram 😤

Reactions: 7

Cazerjack

I could have sworn herself and the handbag were vegans, and then she talks about her sausage rolls and her chilli chicken 🤷‍♀️

overgrammers

VIP Member
Home from London & straight out again. She’s unreal. I’ve never seen the likes of her
Oh I have! Ppl who are genuinely allergic to their kids, but look her husband has to put up with it cos she’s bank rolling the house, the Range Rover, the 59 holidays a year. He really is a 1950”s housewife!

gossmomma

It’s on his grid. It’s his post for his mam as she passed away
Just seen it now , what a strange thing to write… he talks about his dad & incredible sisters … and now he doesn’t seem to spend time with them or attend family gatherings ? Very sad as you just never know the day something will happen.

• Sad
She was in belly tops and jetting off skiing weeks after giving birth. The handbag wanted a child id say and it was done to keep him happy. It sounds cold to say but that’s what her behaviour shows.
Your right I’d say she’s high maintenance out and out and he’s like her little lap dog but infairness to him he keeps the house and everything in that regard moving smoothly. She’s like a teenager the way she goes on

not_influenced

VIP Member
I see the handbag was gifted his outfit which he put a reel up for on his stories, which got 79 likes. Like what is the actual point in that business handing out a freebie to a nobody who to get 79 likes. Honestly mortified for the whole lot of them because the vip style awards doesn’t actually mean anything
The owner of happy days dress rental had a tik tok on working with influencers recently & found it interesting. She was getting comments from ppl boycotting her brand because she works with influencers & gifts then dresses while expecting ppl to pay to rent. She put up a video saying if she works with 1 influencer & gives them a dress to rent for free for 1 night, the expose & business that gets her is worth more than advertising in paper, TV or radio press. It's targeted marketing getting to the exact market & exact clients she wants. David- as much as he's a tool, companies think the exact same! Give it to him it'll turn up in Terris gram & double win for them & they also don't need to pay or give anything to Terri!

• Sick

Addd

VIP Member
We should definitely start tracking her nights away. We have been doing it on the twins and me thread and it’s crazy to see it all down in writing. I’d say Terrie would give Julie a run for her money.

• Heart

Peaches29

What’s the bet in a few weeks Terrie will be going work on with whoop? She’s taking them to get a reaction out of them. We know how you work Terrie 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Peaches29

Not one Fitzpatrick like her post. It is really sad that David has had to stop talking to his family because of her. Least the Fitzpatrick see her for what she is 🫣

nervousshock

VIP Member
Does anyone else get a weird vibe with Terri and David? I would put money on them being the first insta couple to split.