Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Does she realise not one person gives a shit about her morning thoughts? No one cares. Mortified for her and Sue with calling their shoes “Kelly” or “Kim”

Reactions: 7

not_influenced

VIP Member
I’ve seen that reel recently by a group of kids who went to Barcelona for a football tournament, they were all about 10-12 years old and looked like they had great fun filming it then I saw these two yesterday and cringed so bad for them 🙈 there comes a time when you need to realise that you don’t need to copy every reel going and that the age demographic for certain reels doesn’t suit 🤭
Can't stand Terri the Gee bag,she copies the trends the bigger influencers are doing! I See your point but bigger UK & US influencers like IntheFrow, Amelia Lania are doing this trend. If someone is wearing something or doing it she has to wear it or do it & as always she's "obsesses" not an original thought or idea in that head!

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
She cried into her breakfast this morning cos she realised she doesn’t spend time with her daughter 🥱
Would she even be capable of tears over a (sweet but) trivial video? She strikes me as an ice queen with a cold heart, devoid of empathy.

2bornot2b

Why would you move abroad for the summer when you've just bought a new house, would you not like to get unpacked and sorted and enjoy being in the house? Unless she has all her collab companies fitting it out for her when she’s abroad and will come back to it all done Up.
I'd say this is it 100%

khaigs

VIP Member
I see dr_niamh_lynch talking about the importance of keeping babies shoe free. Reminds my of Terror putting all sorts of shite on Sydder’s feet and potentially delaying her walking
---
Hahaha sorry 😂 busy day at work gals...

Here's the tea from multiple well placed, confirmed sources:

Lough Eske Castle- the gals landed to the (usually) very calm and proper bar in the eve and got absolutely wasted. Terrie herself went over and sat beside an elderly couple, started talking with the friend about whose partner had the biggest 🍆, made the couple so uncomfortable they went to bed with their drinks!!! Staff tried to intervene....they kept going around annoying other patrons all night, loud and crass...ended up being the last in the bar and the friend REFUSED point blank multiple times to leave, said she herself was a Guard, abusive to staff and awful (not Terrie to be fair).... in the end the Gardai were called on them! Terrie managed to drag ur one to their bedroom and by the time the Gardai arrived they weren't in the bar. Garda asked if Castle wanted to press charges but they decided not to...even though Garda said the friend committed a few offences including impersonating a guard and drunk and disorderly! They also could have been kicked out technically as they weren't paying 👀
They went to Pearls and Lace the next time and were extremely rude to the staff, entitled and demanding! If I get anymore info I'll post and sorry again for the delay. ☕
I would go absolutely crazy if I was a paying guest that night. I’d demand they be kicked out. Dirty skangers.

• Heart

BeepSchmeep

Why is the baby's hair always such a mess? Isn't she the "sleeked back" queen? Why has the child never got a straight parting?

100% it's because it's David who dresses and sorts her, not terrie

overgrammers

VIP Member
He was, Terrie wasn’t. And yes shited on with a sense of superiority about how everyone should save the animals/planet. Funny his return to meat eating was a LOT quieter! Cretin

not_influenced

VIP Member
Anyone able to get a copy of the drinks menu online or have been there before?? Like is he having a laugh, his drink no one knows about stocked in Portugal!!!!!

• Haha
Look at the things people are saying on boards. Would ya be bothered. Council were buying some of them apparently and housing travellers and your paying over 750k for a house 🙈 no playground or beach near for the child either and we know Terry loves an outdoor lifestyle so not sure why she brought. I was always under the assumption she would go back to Oz eventually

Attachments

gotstogo

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone is begrudging them buying a home and in fairness it is a great achievement. I think we are all pointing out that for the same money and the size of their family, what they have brought is completely unnecessary and definitely for instagram along with keeping up with the jones. I think that’s fair enough considering absolutely everything Terrie does is designed to look better than it is. As I said before let her have at it though, she’s done so many shitty things over the years that a bit of Karma is due.
You could buy something smaller but much closer to the city and amenities for that money. I feel bad for Sydney, I don't think they took herinto account at all with the choice of location. They're gonna have to drive her to everything until the town builds up more. They've built a massive amount of houses there recently but didn't add amenities at the same time

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Oh I have! Ppl who are genuinely allergic to their kids, but look her husband has to put up with it cos she’s bank rolling the house, the Range Rover, the 59 holidays a year. He really is a 1950”s housewife!
He’s pathetic. I don’t know how she isn’t ashamed of herself. I’m all for mammies having their breaks & trips but she just runs multiple times per week.

There’ll be an overload of Sydney content now for the rest of the wkd

overgrammers

VIP Member
i would well believe it about the girls behaviour. i sat near them on 2 occasions . Terror is sly , had same drink for hours while getting them all pissed with the free drinks. screaming and roaring hugging everyone . ahhhhhhh Omg ahhhhhj that’s sooooo funny and yes they were all trying to be “whacky” and out there and get on table etc . To be honest her friends are very very lower class just like her own family and david . Her friends faces are very chavvy in real life and really really knackery clothes like travellers - like cheap belly tops that just look wrong on anyone over 21.

David is like conor ryan in my opinion that stupid cringey humour like u would see on the commitments 20 years ago or Mrs Browns Boys. makes me embarrassed to be from dublin . yeah protect Sydney’s privacy u two finglas chavs yet talk about photographing her shit. The mind boggles . Just disappointing that society places some value on these chavs
Terries the same as the mates, puts on a stupid fake accent for the gram, sometimes let sit slip and you can hear her real accent. Her husband is an imbecile.