Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
i would well believe it about the girls behaviour. i sat near them on 2 occasions . Terror is sly , had same drink for hours while getting them all pissed with the free drinks. screaming and roaring hugging everyone . ahhhhhhh Omg ahhhhhj that’s sooooo funny and yes they were all trying to be “whacky” and out there and get on table etc . To be honest her friends are very very lower class just like her own family and david . Her friends faces are very chavvy in real life and really really knackery clothes like travellers - like cheap belly tops that just look wrong on anyone over 21.

David is like conor ryan in my opinion that stupid cringey humour like u would see on the commitments 20 years ago or Mrs Browns Boys. makes me embarrassed to be from dublin . yeah protect Sydney’s privacy u two finglas chavs yet talk about photographing her shit. The mind boggles . Just disappointing that society places some value on these chavs
Terries the same as the mates, puts on a stupid fake accent for the gram, sometimes let sit slip and you can hear her real accent. Her husband is an imbecile.

Reactions: 7

Peaches29

She’s not even 5 mins on Portugal and she’s post shite videos….. this is going to be a long summer 🙄🙄🥱

• Haha

Peaches29

Of course the sister is there!!!!! Who else is gonna mind the baby while they are out post shite videos???? Duhhhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loopylou40

That make up brush that this charlatan is trying to flog now for €28 is actually €2 on shein! Absolute con artist this yolk!! And a massive cat fish without the makeup trowelled on!
I really don’t like to comment on people’s looks but holy good mother of god! Thank god she gets the make up for free

• Haha

Peaches29

Or imagine been out with your friend, to just be on your phone constantly, posting pre recorded shite??? Your with your friend Terrie, stay off your phone and don’t be so rude!!!

JenKeogh

I'd actually admire her if she came on and owned it more..like saying im finding it hard being a mother so i need to get away or something....(I hope this makes sense the way I wrote this)

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
1 bedroom for her & the handbag. 1 for the child. 1 for a dressing room for terror & 2 for the babysitters who will end up living with them to raise the child 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh feck off. Could have gotten a 3-bed in Malahide or wherever. But sure its all about showing off, entertaining guests (endless number of "friends"), and being able to say - we have a 5-bedroom house (in which we spend less than 3 months per year in total) 🙄
In an area where there is nothing 😂😂 I’m not from Dublin but surely Malahide etc would have been more appealing for her I don’t get why she brought in an area that has very little. Maybe she brought purely cause it’s so close to airport and she lives in the airport 😂😂🙈

💯. I’d say she didn’t do a tap of research into the area or the fact those houses have been around since 2019 or something. I’d say she saw it, thought it would be gram worthy and went ahead with the sale. The fact that it is all being shared here and we know it’s not that great must have her raging. Love seeing a bit of karma in action. Hope she is tormented with airplanes going over head the whole time.
I’m baffled at this attitude. There are other people who live in that area, and you’re wishing that shit on them just cos you hate follow an instagrammer? Bizarre 😂

Over 200 houses have gone into the area in the past couple of years, my friend bought one. I was in a position to buy a year before she was and bought in Dunshaughlin, by the time she was ready to buy, the houses in The Willows were more expensive than houses in Rolestown, so she bought in Rolestown. I’m now so jealous of her. She has a Dublin address, Swords and Ashbourne are 5 mins up the road from her and Ratoath is 10 mins up the road from her.
It’s genuinely a lovely area, and it’s scaldy of yis to wish the airplane noise and shit on the area to put it down like that considering the amount of people who live there.

As for the house she bought and the price she paid for it, I do find that outrageous. The houses are gorgeous, but I don’t understand how she paid over 700,000 for a house there. I will say that considering the public transport network and a lack of amenities like shops and coffee shops in a walking distance that the houses are absolutely not worth that amount.

You can buy a 3 bed house along the Dart in Portmarnock or Malahide for that amount, can’t understand how someone would choose to pay it for a 5 bed in Rolestown at this stage 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Loopylou40

Is that a Land Rover Defender she drives? They’re about €140k new
Yep! I’ve seen Nikki in one too, surprised she isn’t flaunting it, oh that’s right, keeping it under guard cos she’s up to her neck in debt! Unless they’re all “ test driving” them !

• Haha

ash2713

How after all this time have we no real information on what happened with Terrie and Nikki! I've only heard one rumour that Nikki caused a scene at the wedding. Maybe it was that and then all the covid stuff with them having very different opinions could've been the final nail in the coffin. So surprising nothing has come out though as Dublin is a very small place

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
What’s with the instahuns avoiding their kids all the time FBG is as bad as terror if not worse least Terror dress her child properly FBG are like paupers

Dublin18

Ah now ladies, if she wasn’t taking photos of every moment of her trips away she might have to pay for something 😉

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Mother is always doing up the house and away again on holiday Jesus it’s well for them. Currently saving to go on my one holiday a year 🙈
Yeah but imagine your daughter was a millionaire and you spend your life on the beg!? I’d rather work for what I have

Last edited:

Addd

VIP Member
I’d say she was delighted her thread was on fire til she saw the board.ie comments! 🤣🤣 shoulda done your research before parting with your cash Ter!
I’d say she didn’t do a lick of research on the area or anything. Imagine she pulled out of the sale and came on saying “little change in plans”. Wouldn’t be shocked if it happens. I know if it was me and I saw those comments on boards.ie I’d be reconsidering

Yeah but imagine your daughter was a millionaire and you spend your life in the beg!? I’d rather work to what I have
Same with Erin Mcregor living off Conor the house she has as well and she wouldn’t do as half as much as Terry. Wedding in Cashel palace in August as well no doubt her brother is paying for it
---
I’d say she didn’t do a lick of research on the area or anything. Imagine she pulled out of the sale and came on saying “little change in plans”. Wouldn’t be shocked if it happens. I know if it was me and I saw those comments on boards.ie I’d be reconsidering
She has the keys though so looks like it’s a done deal and mortgage already drawn down probably to late now 😂😂🙈

• Haha