Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strawberry surprise

It seems they are in Portugal....no sign of Sydney yet so doubt she is, otherwise she'd have taken pictures of the back of her head on the plane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Addd

VIP Member
Does she realise not one person gives a shit about her morning thoughts? No one cares. Mortified for her and Sue with calling their shoes “Kelly” or “Kim”

not_influenced

VIP Member
I’ve seen that reel recently by a group of kids who went to Barcelona for a football tournament, they were all about 10-12 years old and looked like they had great fun filming it then I saw these two yesterday and cringed so bad for them 🙈 there comes a time when you need to realise that you don’t need to copy every reel going and that the age demographic for certain reels doesn’t suit 🤭
Can't stand Terri the Gee bag,she copies the trends the bigger influencers are doing! I See your point but bigger UK & US influencers like IntheFrow, Amelia Lania are doing this trend. If someone is wearing something or doing it she has to wear it or do it & as always she's "obsesses" not an original thought or idea in that head!

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
She cried into her breakfast this morning cos she realised she doesn’t spend time with her daughter 🥱
Would she even be capable of tears over a (sweet but) trivial video? She strikes me as an ice queen with a cold heart, devoid of empathy.

overgrammers

VIP Member
The handbag looks like a single parent who is hanging on by a thread in her story 😅 the man looks like he could sleep for a week 🤣
Well , he is! It was the 29 hr boat trip to Spain and ten hr drive to Portugal with jakeo for me. Undoubtedly on terries command while she flys over! 🤣🤣 I’d say there’s mantra foot prints all over his back and a tezza thumb print on his forehead!

• Haha

2bornot2b

Why would you move abroad for the summer when you've just bought a new house, would you not like to get unpacked and sorted and enjoy being in the house? Unless she has all her collab companies fitting it out for her when she’s abroad and will come back to it all done Up.
I'd say this is it 100%

khaigs

VIP Member
I see dr_niamh_lynch talking about the importance of keeping babies shoe free. Reminds my of Terror putting all sorts of shite on Sydder’s feet and potentially delaying her walking
---
Hahaha sorry 😂 busy day at work gals...

Here's the tea from multiple well placed, confirmed sources:

Lough Eske Castle- the gals landed to the (usually) very calm and proper bar in the eve and got absolutely wasted. Terrie herself went over and sat beside an elderly couple, started talking with the friend about whose partner had the biggest 🍆, made the couple so uncomfortable they went to bed with their drinks!!! Staff tried to intervene....they kept going around annoying other patrons all night, loud and crass...ended up being the last in the bar and the friend REFUSED point blank multiple times to leave, said she herself was a Guard, abusive to staff and awful (not Terrie to be fair).... in the end the Gardai were called on them! Terrie managed to drag ur one to their bedroom and by the time the Gardai arrived they weren't in the bar. Garda asked if Castle wanted to press charges but they decided not to...even though Garda said the friend committed a few offences including impersonating a guard and drunk and disorderly! They also could have been kicked out technically as they weren't paying 👀
They went to Pearls and Lace the next time and were extremely rude to the staff, entitled and demanding! If I get anymore info I'll post and sorry again for the delay. ☕
I would go absolutely crazy if I was a paying guest that night. I’d demand they be kicked out. Dirty skangers.

• Heart

BeepSchmeep

Why is the baby's hair always such a mess? Isn't she the "sleeked back" queen? Why has the child never got a straight parting?

100% it's because it's David who dresses and sorts her, not terrie

overgrammers

VIP Member
He was, Terrie wasn’t. And yes shited on with a sense of superiority about how everyone should save the animals/planet. Funny his return to meat eating was a LOT quieter! Cretin

not_influenced

VIP Member
Anyone able to get a copy of the drinks menu online or have been there before?? Like is he having a laugh, his drink no one knows about stocked in Portugal!!!!!

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
The carry on of Terrie at the bahama body shoot. She’s so annoying. It’s interesting she can tag founder anymore since sue demoted her to a measley sales assistant 😂😂
She’s the fakest one out of all the instahuns. You just know she was probably a mega bitch behind the scenes if even the slightest thing wasn’t going her way

• Heart
Look at the things people are saying on boards. Would ya be bothered. Council were buying some of them apparently and housing travellers and your paying over 750k for a house 🙈 no playground or beach near for the child either and we know Terry loves an outdoor lifestyle so not sure why she brought. I was always under the assumption she would go back to Oz eventually

Attachments