Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Are you even a Fitzpatrick if you don't pack the car and send hubbie over.......bet he's brought the hoover too. Wonder if they are staying anywhere near Nicki's special place...🤔
Nicki's special place in vilamoura but pretends she is in Quinta do Lago but shhh🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Addd

VIP Member
Just thinking there, is Terrie the worst of all the instahuns in Ireland? There all complete gowls but the repromed scandal must put her a level above the rest of them

Madscone

VIP Member
Her big orange head sniffing the white towels! They'll need another wash after that! Her makeup is like plasticine!!

• Haha

JenKeogh

She cried into her breakfast this morning cos she realised she doesn’t spend time with her daughter 🥱
I said it before, I hate when she's says 'for anyone struggling' in other words, "I'm not" why can't she just be bloody honest

Cazerjack

She must be raging that Rosie got to stay overnight in powerscourt for the Landrover event and she didn’t

• Haha

Strawberry surprise

Tbh I don't think she finds it hard to be a mother I think she has absolutely zero interest in being a mother.
Terrie's main priority is Terrie
Zero interest....she was asked on podcast about another child and her reply was one day we do and then we don't. She has anxiety in case she has a child that doesn't sleep/ colic, having to have another c section, her body changing, hair falling out but also wants to give her a sibling

• Wow
That specsavers reel is just cringe. I spent €260 there last month and I’m disgusted. Won’t be going though anymore …
They really think they’re mad craic don’t they?! Oh & I see from the handbag’s page the bottle of gin has made its way to Portugal 😂

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Is she on the move after all they work they did to the garden?!? Surely it’s another rental or did her stunt with the nursing job last year work and she got a mortgage!
I hope she did and then the influencing goes tits up, she was booted from bahama and mantras hit the skids. If she got a mortgage I hope the two of them have to get actual jobs to pay the mortgage

Loopylou40

https://stanleyestateagents.ie/the-meadows-rowlestown-new-homes/

Wow! Looks fab to be fair to them. As much as she’s a dose. I wish her the best. She does work very hard and she doesn’t see the kid that much. She trying to keep them all a float
Work?? Are you having a laugh? And it’s her choice not to see her kid, it’s not like she’s on long business trips or works away from home, she chooses to fuck off on holiday every other week, have stay cations pretty much weekly at this stage and multiple nights out a week also!

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I’d say she’s a nightmare. Wears clothes beautifully and looks well but something not very warm or likeable with her. In fairness David reared that child and does everything

nervousshock

VIP Member
Sean on her go fund me is a good friend of hers yet she made no donation of her own, interesting.

• Sick

overgrammers

VIP Member
Terrence blown away. Sorry Terrie my child is 1 and can point out facial features. I can’t wait til the day she bumps into the inlaws in their special place. Weird she avoids them like the plague at intimate family occasion at home yet chooses to holiday in the same place as them, only a matter of time!

overgrammers

VIP Member
I’m laughing so hard though at them. Yes they may have blagged their way to having funds to afford a house with that price tag but how much does it suck that all us trolls knew where the house was within minutes of her posting. It really is the price you pay for selling your privacy on Instagram! Delighted for them living in their ghost estate in the middle of nowhere. Will need another car collab now to get them back to their precious beach.
She couldn’t even afford her daughter the privacy of keeping her home off insta cos she’d have missed out on the brag. Absolutely no need to show the house.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d say their lease is up & they are moving to Portugal for the summer. There is no way she is on par with Rosie for earnings. 4th arse paid for Rosie’s mansion

Addd

VIP Member
Finally people are beginning to cop on!!!! Terrie you’ll have to keep buying followers to keep that number up!!!! 🙊🙊🙊
Her content is non existent these days. It’s either David or Sydney constantly being thrown up or the dressing reels that were popular back in 2021. I can’t even consistently hate watch her anymore she’s gone so boring

Peaches29

Nah that message is horseshit…. David texting Terrie the message or something… Terrie has ruined her own reputation over the years that no body believes what she says anymore…. If she told me the sky was blue, I’d have to look out for myself.

• Haha