Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches29

Sorry, im not a mother so I don’t even know how to word it. But thanks for pointing that out to me 😊🥰

Reactions: 8

Strawberry surprise

The video she posted with Sydney is in their concrete jungle of a backyard. I’d say they filmed the white wave video when they were there to expense it as a business trip.

allan Clarke had a story up recently about the drink he brought out (I think gin) but said to make a go of it he would need to seriously scale it so these clowns must be trying to flog their last few bottles before they go out of date. ☺
It has come to light that David just went to Portugal today....'for just 8 hours'! To flog the Gin 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

overgrammers

VIP Member
He’s pathetic. I don’t know how she isn’t ashamed of herself. I’m all for mammies having their breaks & trips but she just runs multiple times per week.

There’ll be an overload of Sydney content now for the rest of the wkd
Do we not all leave our kids to run out and play TikTok’s like teenagers??
Oh no just Terrence

• Haha

JenKeogh

Pippas IG… very normal… some followed, some unfollowed….
---
Sosueme IG…. Normal…. A lot of unfollowing as oppose to following…. Now wait for this absolute scammer…….
---
Our little con artist….. plus plus plus plus plus plus and no minus’ to be seen. Isn’t that just astonishing!!!!!!! Now when you compare it to sosu and pippa, that just goes to show she buying her followers!!!! How embarrassing is this….. she likes to think she’s little miss popular 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How is this not seen by brands, surely they should monitor this type of thing?

Lala2021

Did any of his family comment on there reel of the new house?

The last thing you would want to eat after a vomitting bug is pizza. shes a compulsive liar and any excuse to get out of having to go.
Shame theres such a divide, sad for the kids

Nopatience

VIP Member
🎣 much🤣🤣 but in relation to terrences scamming, she let on she had cervical cancer. Made a big whoha about life changing news, had to travel the world to cope. She had abnormal cells!
She worked with a nursing agency in Australia big upping them even flying home to Dublin to do open days to entice nurses over to Australia with the promise of earning ridiculous money and being offered limitless shifts, and when they arrived they were getting little to no shifts and couldn’t afford their rent let alone the lifestyle Terrence was flaunting.
She did collabs with a jewellers whereby they offered a prize to her followers, the winners of said prize were her cousin and friend, so rigged!
AND the doozy, she came on doin a collab with repromed, a fertility clinic to “open the conversation” around fertility, implying she had fertility issues after repeatly shutting down questions about having children. All the while, she was actually pregnant while doing this collab!
Anything else?
Always good to get recap👍 some hall of shame .

JenKeogh

Her ads give me conor ryan vibes, the way she repeats the same language and just the all round selling her life for a few bob

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Are you even a Fitzpatrick if you don't pack the car and send hubbie over.......bet he's brought the hoover too. Wonder if they are staying anywhere near Nicki's special place...🤔
Nicki's special place in vilamoura but pretends she is in Quinta do Lago but shhh🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Just thinking there, is Terrie the worst of all the instahuns in Ireland? There all complete gowls but the repromed scandal must put her a level above the rest of them

Madscone

VIP Member
Her big orange head sniffing the white towels! They'll need another wash after that! Her makeup is like plasticine!!

• Haha