Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
That bottle of white wave has been doing the rounds for what 2 years now? Jesus it’s just mortifying at this stage. I’d say it’s still all the original stock as well.

Reactions: 8

overgrammers

VIP Member
Sure she was saying on the podcast that's she was nearly booking flights to come home as Sydney was crazy and she was overstimulated. She said at least at home we have creche for a break but here we've no childcare.....🤣🤣🤣 like seriously that's just called being a parent. I've 3 kids and no childcare and yes there are hard days but ya just get on with it. She's nothing to be complaining about
Yeah it’s called being a mother Terrie. Wait, there’ll be an au pair drafted in!

sellyoursoulforinsta

Im just back from Portugal and every child there including my own had long sleeve uv protection swimwear and hats on…i wouldnt dream of exposing my daughters skin to the sun at such a young age…(and dont get me started on how wrong it is to share images of her in a swimsuit to thousands of strangers online…)

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Imagine this random thick slapping a label on cheap, generic, cat piss gin and calling it his ‘own brand’

What a fucking bellend 😅

• Haha

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Not 1 fitzpatrick has commented on the post as far as I can see..... I'd say nikki is seeding with jealousy she absolutely hates terror

Peaches29

It’s clear that Terrie didn’t teach Sydney the shapes anyways… cos Terrie is never there for Sydney…. Terrie please make sure and thank the people ( family members) that spend time with your child and teach your child right from wrong cos it’s not gonna be you!!! Cos you’re never there for your daughter. It’s so sad 😞

sellyoursoulforinsta

If they havent brought Darwin with them then i actually give up…someone needs to talk a bit sense into Terrors family members to stop enabling this manic behaviour!

Dubai2020

She does an insane amount of ads. In the weeks after Perth was born she had something like 20 , a couple a grand an advert & serious money rolling in. Plus the wee stint last year in the job to look secure while getting mortgage over the line. Just wait now for all the freebies rolling in to kit it out ….

Also not being from Dublin , I cannot find the house online & dying for a nose. It looks lovely.
Was she working to secure a mortgage do you think ?
It baffles me how they can afford 750k and not 1 proper full time job between them .....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

overgrammers

VIP Member
Wonder is nikki going to the VIPs or will she avoid terror?
Doubt she’s invited. She’ll be in cleaning her empty boxes in her wardrobe!
---
Zero interest....she was asked on podcast about another child and her reply was one day we do and then we don't. She has anxiety in case she has a child that doesn't sleep/ colic, having to have another c section, her body changing, hair falling out but also wants to give her a sibling
She’d get the handbag to do it if she could 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7