Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
if anyone had listened to her podcast, don’t bother all she done was lied in it and said that she’s always with the child and just cos she doesn’t post as much as David does of Sydney and she knows that’s a fantastic mum to Sydney…. All horse shit… she always away from that child… you’re not gonna fool us!!
Screenshots of the transcript is below if you don’t want to give them the listen like me!
Self praise is no praise Terror - she was talking about how confident Sydney was compared to some other little girls who were shy & didn’t want to talk & basically patting themselves on the back for it. Which was just a segway for her to say about what a great parent she is & how she is always with her but doesn’t post.

Terrie its not possible to be with your child while also being in a different country all the time 🙄

IMG_1348.jpeg
IMG_1349.jpeg
IMG_1350.jpeg
IMG_1351.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

weetink

It was the part where she said this was the designer of my wedding dress, Enzoani and the silhouette is like my dress but if I was to get married again.. all I hear is me, me, me. It's her friends time and her friends day to try on dresses yet she makes it about her, she really is so unlikeable and unrelateable

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Herself & that dose Belle Azure are well met. They are both as fake as fuck & paint parenting as so chaotic & wild even though it’s not 🤣🤣

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
She did the very same thing last year, barely walking and burnt to a crisp whilst wearing next to nothing in 30 degree heat.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The carry on of Terrie at the bahama body shoot. She’s so annoying. It’s interesting she can tag founder anymore since sue demoted her to a measley sales assistant 😂😂

• Haha

Peaches29

Do you think Terror and Davvveh care about this??? Nahhhhh they just think about the money!!! They don’t give a shit what they are doing to their daughter. It’s all for the gram, the likes, the followers. It’s sick

• Sad

2bornot2b

I wonder will he eventually resent her, given he has basically dropped most of his family for her? Far from ideal in the long term

overgrammers

VIP Member
Not into miss out on a freebie!!! Lettin all the agencies know she’s changed address. Would that be the back of beyond or Portugal tezza???

Reactions: 8

Peaches29

That’s what I said….. the trip wasn’t for David’s birthday. It’s simply just to take shots of this shite she’s flogging!!! Nothing is for David or for Sydney. It’s all for her…. She’s so selfish. She can’t put her phone down and just enjoy family time. Everything has to be recorded 🤢

gotstogo

VIP Member
Oh I know exactly where they’ve bought! I was actually looking at those houses myself, thank Christ I didn’t buy, shitty location in the arsehole of nowhere put me off
I think we were looking at them too. North Dublin? 🤔 We were put off because when you Google the estate a bunch of controversy comes up about the builders, legal stuff and crime in the area. Didn't seem worth the price!

Last edited: