Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
It’s sad the amount of time she chooses to be away from her. She can try convince herself it’s justified as work or “‘me time” but in years to come she’ll
Regret the moments she missed and will never
Get them back
She won’t, she’s a narcissist and a selfish bitch only concerned with herself. She’d never give a second thought to how this affects her child other wise she wouldn’t do it! Fucking love yourself?? You’ve got that covered, might wanna concentrate on your child

Reactions: 9

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Terrie also baited that she had cervical cancer when she only needed a Lletz procedure around the same time David’s mother was very unwell. How you could do that watching your partner go through hell with his mother dying I’ll never understand

• Sad

overgrammers

VIP Member
I’d say she is she’s making a fortune in ads and collabs I’d say it’s beside Rosie 🤣
---
Nikki be raging
That’s not reliable income: the wet drip husband said something about a big trip to Portugal so they’re probly doing a Nikki and bringing the kitchen sink with them. Hopefully theyl bump I tk each other 🤣🤣 🐱 🤛🏻
Or possibly moving there as he’s taking the Spanish/portuguese gin world by storm in his sappy polo shirt. He’s like a cabana boy not a biig gin ceo! 🤣

• Haha

Hollyhi

We will never see one of those jackets again, they will fall into that black hole where all her “amazing pieces” go after an ad

overgrammers

VIP Member
Would anyone thing there is some sort of coercive control going on? You more hear about men doing it to women but hear me out:
Cut off from family.
Financially dependent on her.

Just thinking there.
I’d say he’s very happy to sit on his hole while she bankrolls his shitty projects by being a manipulative bitch 💵

overgrammers

VIP Member
Just seen on another EmmaNoodle story Terrie is in London with sol de janerio so surely Sydney is with David driving to Portugal. She said it was just him and Jake. Another lie?
---

Just seen it on her stories too - another trip away 👀
I’m sure she’s roped in a sister to mind her. But they’re ALWAYS with her!!

• Haha

Peaches29

Ah it does look fab now in fairness!! Credit where credits due… she does work her ass off!
You all know that she is not my cup of tea at all and I’ll be the first to call her out on her BS…. Work as in, ad after ad after ad after ad doing our fucking head in. She’s the worst of them by far…. But look the house she ‘ bought’ ( if she did buy it, that is)

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
I still hold out hope that it will all catch up with her eventually. She’s a horrible sly twisted person. The badness oozes out of her manic eyes
I think it has caught up with her in the form of a property that sounds like a shit show and she’s never gonna be able to sell 👏

• Heart
Ah here you’d know she never hangs out washing the way she hung those clothes 🙈 was there even a peg in sighT

• Haha

lulu689

She’s vile wat ever beef she has with Nikki he should have the balls to stand up to Terri and go to his sister birthday party also she didn’t look like she had a bug making reels 🤣🤣🙄
---
wanting to keep her kids private but wen it comes to money they’ll use them for an ad horrible

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can’t believe she shares him being aggressive like that & thinks it’s funny. He is an absolute skanger, if he wasn’t with her he’d be still living at home probably beating up his dad. He has serious anger issues, he’s a waster

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Terrie also baited that she had cervical cancer when she only needed a Lletz procedure around the same time David’s mother was very unwell. How you could do that watching your partner go through hell with his mother dying I’ll never understand
awful she’s so fake do I remember correctly that she got bite by a dog and spend Christmas in hospital made such a drama out it

overgrammers

VIP Member
Terrence blown away. Sorry Terrie my child is 1 and can point out facial features. I can’t wait til the day she bumps into the inlaws in their special place. Weird she avoids them like the plague at intimate family occasion at home yet chooses to holiday in the same place as them, only a matter of time!

Peaches29

Do ye remember when she was waffling on about ‘ mum guilty’ back a while ago??!!! She doesn’t feel mum guilt fucking odd for her child all the time??? Her own daughter doesn’t even call her mammy anymore!!!!