Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

khaigs

VIP Member
Her fake laugh would do your head in. He’s such a doormat letting her treat him like that.

Reactions: 10

Addd

VIP Member
Every time she comes on her stories it’s “I am just popping on really quickly” considering this is her “business” you’d think she would put actual time aside. I genuinely don’t believe she’s much of a real following left at this point. Her account is so mundane

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Who has that kinda money?? And not a full-time job between them two..

I wonder if she's pregnant yet or if 2 or 3 more kids are planned?
She does an insane amount of ads. In the weeks after Perth was born she had something like 20 , a couple a grand an advert & serious money rolling in. Plus the wee stint last year in the job to look secure while getting mortgage over the line. Just wait now for all the freebies rolling in to kit it out ….

Also not being from Dublin , I cannot find the house online & dying for a nose. It looks lovely.

overgrammers

VIP Member
850k to live in the arsehole of nowhere! No thanks, they’ll have a trek to the beach for all their content, maybe the runway in the airport would be closer, actually that makes sense seeing as Terrie spends more time there than at home 🤣

• Haha

BeepSchmeep

She’s made a big recovery from that bug if she had it why couldn’t he have gone to his sisters birthday
---
Also the last thing u would wana eat is a pizza after been sick 🤣 my brothers the same goes to no family events because of his wife she’s a weapon to to be fair
I thought the same, if you've been vomiting for a week like she says, you'd want to start out with a very bland diet at first. I'm sure his family can see right through her.

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
Would anyone thing there is some sort of coercive control going on? You more hear about men doing it to women but hear me out:
Cut off from family.
Financially dependent on her.

Just thinking there.
Very good point. She a piece of work..

overgrammers

VIP Member
What’s with the new mantra collection? They’re like somethin my mam would of wore to hang out the washing in the 80’s

• Haha

sellyoursoulforinsta

The house looks big, quite nice, location awful, doesnt justify the price tag but look you cant begrudge a family buying a family home, to be fair the state of the country isnt terrors fault (altho she represents a lot of things that are wrong in todays society) its up to everyine to make the best with their lot in life and bedrudging people doesnt achieve anything!

Reactions: 9

overgrammers

VIP Member
Poor Sydney dumped with babysitters again so they can drink by the beach in Portugal 😢
Whoever is doin the baby sitting is the worse fool, while these pair of wasters galavant around on holidays and free hotel stays. Also can somebody fucking ban spicy margaritas 🙄

Cazerjack

Fast fashion, massive carbon footprints, great role models! Probably spend more time in Dublin Airport than some staff

overgrammers

VIP Member
Haah, delighted if that’s true! Might make places rethink their freebies. You only had to look at the carry on of them in the pool, making fucking TikToks like teenagers.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Yes guys, please all unfollow.
I was looking at the ad for the phone case!!! Lads seriously???? What’s fucking next. You know what I was thinking when looking at it…. She’s pure greedy and hungry for money. She honestly doesn’t give a shit. How is she not mortified. Ad after ad after ad after ad. She’s so so incredibly greedy. That’s the only word I could think when I seen the ad…. Bets on, what utter shite will she be trying to flog next? She actually reminded me of a Romanian gypsy, literally trying to scam everyone out of it… will it ever end???!!!!
She would literally come on and sell her granny if she thought it would make her a few euro. Repromed showed that there is no low to low for Terrie. It’s embarrassing how money hungry she is.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Someone is obviously very pissed off we found out where she is and that it’s not as glamorous as she wanted to make it out to be. Have fun in your “up and coming area” Terrie. Best place for you and the handbag is the is beyond and out of the way
Raging about all the info shared here. I’d say she didn’t know the half of it. Don’t worry she’ll be fully cured for pricking around in the sun. Although as a “nurse” she should know you should give a vomiting bug 48 hrs before you’re around people.