Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
God forbid on buying a normal 3 bed semi detached in a decent area with amenities. Let her have at it by the looks of things.

Reactions: 10

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
She conned irish nurses into going to australia by promising work that wasnt there (she got paid commission) she ate the head off anyone who asked her about kids then promoted a fertility clinic and immediately announced her own pregnancy, she charges extortionate amounts for her ali baba shoes and sunglasses, she is OBSESSED with any product that pays her enough….she rigged a competition with a jewellers…also shes just a dick in general
She has done some truly awful things how she still has a following or making money from her sm is beyond me
She is so fake and her whole page is fake
It’s disgusting

overgrammers

VIP Member
In an area where there is nothing 😂😂 I’m not from Dublin but surely Malahide etc would have been more appealing for her I don’t get why she brought in an area that has very little. Maybe she brought purely cause it’s so close to airport and she lives in the airport 😂😂🙈
Because she couldn’t afford malahide! That house would be 4x the price in malahide

Last edited:

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
The watery eyes face she is making when she’s hugging Sydney in that video… it’s so fake, as if she is trying to make herself cry.

• Haha

Peaches29

Guys did you know ‘ Ireland could have 3 seasons in one day’???? That’s a new one for me!!!! I always thought it was ‘ Ireland could have 4 seasons in one day’….. does she even know how many season we have a year??? Clearly not! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

mandgmam

If none of his siblings commented what’s the bets they found out about the new house at the same time the rest of us did! My nose is itching id love to know what went down. Sad from him all the same

overgrammers

VIP Member
But Terrie, why would you want to be going to therapie when you work for gymondo??? Is all that exercise not working for you? Oh sorry hold on a second…. You don’t exercise or use gymondo….
Also, she had a section, do you lose your pelvic floor even if you didn’t have a natural delivery? I’m not a mother so I don’t know but maybe some mammies here can correct me if I’m wrong?!
You actually do through pregnancy, baby and organs sitting on your pelvis weakens your muscle's, and it’s not “natural” it’s vaginal , nothing unnatural about a section

• Heart

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
That's exactly my feelings aswell.. himself and Nikki come across as bitches... one can't do better than the other. But Nikki is definitely the bully in the family set up... she says jump, they say how high. Her poor Dad also gets a hard time from her
Feel so sorry for they dad 😪he seems like a really nice man nicki definitely calls all the shots in that family but it backfire on her one day

Peaches29

Yet again…… she hasn’t been in there in months and the time she is in there, she has to let everyone know!!!! Terrie, we couldn’t give a shit hunny 🤣🤣🤣

Batmani

Have a look at the boards.ie thread for the estate she bought in. The area mentioned above. I’ll say no more.

• Haha
  • Wow

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Ok I listened to the podcast. There was an “email” in asking David questions & Terror basically answered them for herself. But he hadn’t a clue what to say about 5 year goals etc, like do they not prep for this podcast? Obvs not.

White Wave - it’s in some Portugal bars, will be in more & trying to get it into Spanish supermarkets.

Also they said they see themselves moving abroad in the next 5 years. Buy their home here now then save save save for 3 years & get something small abroad.

The money she has to be taking in on ads is colossal if that’s actually achievable. Not many could buy a house for the guts of 700-800k & have ambitions like that.

they don’t look anything spectacular the garden also looks tiny. I’m surprised at her if I’m honest she lives in the garden and the beach. The place they were renting looked so much nicer

overgrammers

VIP Member
I know but what I'm getting at is it doesn't look like nikkis just the problem. He doesn't hang around any of the family any of the sisters etc so something had to of gone on
Well Nikki is in charge of the family so I’d imagine if she fell out with them they’ve been warned not to have anything to do with them. You underestimate how dangerous,manipulative and controlling a narc is

• Heart

khaigs

VIP Member
jealous wagons 😭
Jealous of what Terrie ? Please elaborate. You mention the house and the location. The house is built on shoddy workmanship. That’s clear as day from the reviews. The location is the back arse of nowhere.

• Heart