Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Terrie, why would you want to be going to therapie when you work for gymondo??? Is all that exercise not working for you? Oh sorry hold on a second…. You don’t exercise or use gymondo….
Also, she had a section, do you lose your pelvic floor even if you didn’t have a natural delivery? I’m not a mother so I don’t know but maybe some mammies here can correct me if I’m wrong?!
You actually do through pregnancy, baby and organs sitting on your pelvis weakens your muscle's, and it’s not “natural” it’s vaginal , nothing unnatural about a section

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry, im not a mother so I don’t even know how to word it. But thanks for pointing that out to me 😊🥰

Reactions: 6
It’s in the wiki (pink tab at top of the thread).

Honestly at this stage, I wouldn’t be surprised if she & Daveyh move to Dubai for the summer under a guise of “working” & leave Sydney with Terrors family 🫠

Let’s be honest it would probably be in Sydney’s best interests.
She’ll move there so she can have a live in helper/slave/babysitter for 500euros a month. She sees her new bestie from limerick elaine with the boats doing it so she’s got a taste for how easy life could be with a step up mammy for Sydney she would be free for beach clubs and brunches and events galore with her handbag accessory accompanying her.

Reactions: 5
It’s in the wiki (pink tab at top of the thread).

Honestly at this stage, I wouldn’t be surprised if she & Daveyh move to Dubai for the summer under a guise of “working” & leave Sydney with Terrors family 🫠

Let’s be honest it would probably be in Sydney’s best interests.
They are going to Portugal for 6-8 weeks during the summer supposedly

Reactions: 1
Why do Terror's hands constantly look like they are playing the Piano when she's talking? It's so irritating.

Reactions: 3
So terror has spent 3 nights far away from jer daughter this week so far and will be away again tomorrow night for the vips? What the actual duck…that poor child is gona have issues…and whatever family member does all the minding is as bad, enabling that narcissist…part time parent

Reactions: 16
I'm actually shocked at how much time she spends away from her...I leave my girl for a night out once in a blue moon and the guilt I feel before and after!

Reactions: 12
Handbag on the bed for embroidery? There’s this great invention, it’s called google. You might find it useful.
---
Handbag on the bed for embroidery? There’s this great invention, it’s called google. You might find it useful.
*beg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'd actually admire her if she came on and owned it more..like saying im finding it hard being a mother so i need to get away or something....(I hope this makes sense the way I wrote this)

Reactions: 6
Tbh I don't think she finds it hard to be a mother I think she has absolutely zero interest in being a mother.
Terrie's main priority is Terrie

Reactions: 19
Tbh I don't think she finds it hard to be a mother I think she has absolutely zero interest in being a mother.
Terrie's main priority is Terrie
Zero interest....she was asked on podcast about another child and her reply was one day we do and then we don't. She has anxiety in case she has a child that doesn't sleep/ colic, having to have another c section, her body changing, hair falling out but also wants to give her a sibling

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wonder is nikki going to the VIPs or will she avoid terror?
Doubt she’s invited. She’ll be in cleaning her empty boxes in her wardrobe!
---
Zero interest....she was asked on podcast about another child and her reply was one day we do and then we don't. She has anxiety in case she has a child that doesn't sleep/ colic, having to have another c section, her body changing, hair falling out but also wants to give her a sibling
She’d get the handbag to do it if she could 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’ll be another one with a surrogate. Remember her with the endless crop tops in winter 10 mins after giving birth?
she is insufferable.

Reactions: 12