Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I really don't like the dress, it's so fussy. She is absolutely mahogany, painted a different race.. caked in makeup.

I think she'd look great in the dress if she went with more understated make up and stepped away from the bloody ronseal 🖌
It reminds me of peaches and cream Barbie. Like a dream dress if you were 5. And €700!

Reactions: 6
Ireland is too small to have these type of events. You'd swear they were at the Oscars and the next morning we could easily see one of them on the Luas eating a sausage roll! It's too cringe to take them seriously 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see the handbag was gifted his outfit which he put a reel up for on his stories, which got 79 likes. Like what is the actual point in that business handing out a freebie to a nobody who to get 79 likes. Honestly mortified for the whole lot of them because the vip style awards doesn’t actually mean anything

Reactions: 13
I see the handbag was gifted his outfit which he put a reel up for on his stories, which got 79 likes. Like what is the actual point in that business handing out a freebie to a nobody who to get 79 likes. Honestly mortified for the whole lot of them because the vip style awards doesn’t actually mean anything
The owner of happy days dress rental had a tik tok on working with influencers recently & found it interesting. She was getting comments from ppl boycotting her brand because she works with influencers & gifts then dresses while expecting ppl to pay to rent. She put up a video saying if she works with 1 influencer & gives them a dress to rent for free for 1 night, the expose & business that gets her is worth more than advertising in paper, TV or radio press. It's targeted marketing getting to the exact market & exact clients she wants. David- as much as he's a tool, companies think the exact same! Give it to him it'll turn up in Terris gram & double win for them & they also don't need to pay or give anything to Terri!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The owner of happy days dress rental had a tik tok on working with influencers recently & found it interesting. She was getting comments from ppl boycotting her brand because she works with influencers & gifts then dresses while expecting ppl to pay to rent. She put up a video saying if she works with 1 influencer & gives them a dress to rent for free for 1 night, the expose & business that gets her is worth more than advertising in paper, TV or radio press. It's targeted marketing getting to the exact market & exact clients she wants. David- as much as he's a tool, companies think the exact same! Give it to him it'll turn up in Terris gram & double win for them & they also don't need to pay or give anything to Terri!
Oh don’t get me wrong, I do understand why businesses do it but it’s just infuriating to see a nobody like the handbag get a freebie when his own page doesn’t even get 100 likes. Terrie herself is absolutely faking an influencer career at this point. It was highlighted in one of her earlier threads how she’s literally buying followers and likes left and right. The minute it was mentioned and screenshotted on her she changed her settings. My original post was just more ranting to be honest 😅.

Reactions: 11
Oh don’t get me wrong, I do understand why businesses do it but it’s just infuriating to see a nobody like the handbag get a freebie when his own page doesn’t even get 100 likes. Terrie herself is absolutely faking an influencer career at this point. It was highlighted in one of her earlier threads how she’s literally buying followers and likes left and right. The minute it was mentioned and screenshotted on her she changed her settings. My original post was just more ranting to be honest 😅.
Oh totally, it's an interesting view and watch though. A UK girl Louisa on Tiktok does all Instagram insights, it's interesting to read and see!

Reactions: 1
She has over 300k followers ( thousands of them are bought/ fake followers) but she only got 30k likes on her post…. It just goes to show you how fake she really is. The truth is in front of you…. Believe NOTHING that comes out of her mouth. She’s the biggest scammer of them all 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I could have sworn herself and the handbag were vegans, and then she talks about her sausage rolls and her chilli chicken 🤷‍♀️

I could have sworn herself and the handbag were vegans, and then she talks about her sausage rolls and her chilli chicken 🤷‍♀️
He deffo was, he was one of those vegans who liked to preach to all around and look down on the meat eaters!

Reactions: 5
He deffo was, he was one of those vegans who liked to preach to all around and look down on the meat eaters!
Is the child vegan ? Interested to know if she is because vegans usually push their beliefs on their children my friends vegan and has the baby on a vegan diet 🙄

Reactions: 1
He was, Terrie wasn’t. And yes shited on with a sense of superiority about how everyone should save the animals/planet. Funny his return to meat eating was a LOT quieter! Cretin