Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again….. another bullshit story!!! She has not been ranting about Soldejaneiro for years!!!! This obsession is only new!!!! Another lie!!! I can’t keep up with them anymore 😩

Reactions: 10
oh yeah i think it defo was the vaccine. nikki is a anti vax and terror thought she was saving ireland so there was prob a fall out . in saying that similar happened in our family few people were very very anti vax and others very vocal about their disgust of anti vax and was never really forgiven. sad really, live and let live and all that !

Reactions: 5
oh yeah i think it defo was the vaccine. nikki is a anti vax and terror thought she was saving ireland so there was prob a fall out . in saying that similar happened in our family few people were very very anti vax and others very vocal about their disgust of anti vax and was never really forgiven. sad really, live and let live and all that !
Did it not happen in every family. Plenty heated debates in ours too.

Reactions: 4
That make up brush that this charlatan is trying to flog now for €28 is actually €2 on shein! Absolute con artist this yolk!! And a massive cat fish without the makeup trowelled on!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That make up brush that this charlatan is trying to flog now for €28 is actually €2 on shein! Absolute con artist this yolk!! And a massive cat fish without the makeup trowelled on!
I really don’t like to comment on people’s looks but holy good mother of god! Thank god she gets the make up for free

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems they are in Portugal....no sign of Sydney yet so doubt she is, otherwise she'd have taken pictures of the back of her head on the plane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That trip was booked purely to create that reel. No way is the kid with them I’d say it’s a recce before heading there for the summer and as for taking out a pane of glass to free the bird 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3