Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’ll be another one with a surrogate. Remember her with the endless crop tops in winter 10 mins after giving birth?
she is insufferable.
Basically in leather leggings walking out of the hospital. She’s a joke

Reactions: 7
She is a very pretty girl, there’s no doubt about that. She has great style. I just don’t like her history, fakeness and the list goes on….. 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s such a fraud looking for people to comment on her reel to win a goody bag. Anything to boost her non-existent engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah girls, she’s changed race 🫣
Would hate to be washing her bedsheets tomorrow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found the style at the awards very underwhelming,
I think Terrors was one of the best but she had very little competition to be fair. Aoife Walsh was standout for me

Reactions: 3
Imagine being in a room with all these instac**ts i would rather stick pins in my eyes such bs and fakery 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to say that I like the dress but it just seems so very over the top. Even for VIP style awards (what a load of bullshit 🙄)... as someone said - imagine sitting at the same table with all those airheads. Not one smart thought between them. It's all squeals and selfies, photos of food, fake smiles, fake clapping and fake cheers. Who would want to spend their evening like that.

Reactions: 11
God I really don't like the dress, it's so fussy. She is absolutely mahogany, painted a different race.. caked in makeup.

I think she'd look great in the dress if she went with more understated make up and stepped away from the bloody ronseal 🖌

Reactions: 11