Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they went on holidays without the child, Terrie can’t stand her own child!!!!!!
Lads, I lol’d when she suggested they remove a pane of glass for the bird to get out at the airport 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As for that reel, could you just imagine this couple jumping all round the airport just for a TikTok…. Lads did I cringe when I seen it…. My god I’ve no words…. Class, something they don’t have 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ve seen that reel recently by a group of kids who went to Barcelona for a football tournament, they were all about 10-12 years old and looked like they had great fun filming it then I saw these two yesterday and cringed so bad for them 🙈 there comes a time when you need to realise that you don’t need to copy every reel going and that the age demographic for certain reels doesn’t suit 🤭

Reactions: 12
Poor Sydney dumped with babysitters again so they can drink by the beach in Portugal 😢
Whoever is doin the baby sitting is the worse fool, while these pair of wasters galavant around on holidays and free hotel stays. Also can somebody bleeping ban spicy margaritas 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen that reel recently by a group of kids who went to Barcelona for a football tournament, they were all about 10-12 years old and looked like they had great fun filming it then I saw these two yesterday and cringed so bad for them 🙈 there comes a time when you need to realise that you don’t need to copy every reel going and that the age demographic for certain reels doesn’t suit 🤭
Can't stand Terri the Gee bag,she copies the trends the bigger influencers are doing! I See your point but bigger UK & US influencers like IntheFrow, Amelia Lania are doing this trend. If someone is wearing something or doing it she has to wear it or do it & as always she's "obsesses" not an original thought or idea in that head!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First one to mention the baby? Well it won’t be you Terrence, daveeehhh will have to crack into his allowance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These 2 dumping the lodger Queensland again so they can head away to film cringe reels & TikToks,what a sad shallow selfish life they lead🙄

Reactions: 10
It was David’s weekend away for this birthday and all she done was these childish TikTok’s and done things she wanted to do… I doubt David suggested to make TikTok’s. So selfish

Reactions: 5
It was David’s weekend away for this birthday and all she done was these childish TikTok’s and done things she wanted to do… I doubt David suggested to make TikTok’s. So selfish
And got her hole out in a see through dress! Classy 👌

• Haha
We need to start tracking her nights away from the child
It’s in the wiki (pink tab at top of the thread).

Honestly at this stage, I wouldn’t be surprised if she & Daveyh move to Dubai for the summer under a guise of “working” & leave Sydney with Terrors family 🫠

Let’s be honest it would probably be in Sydney’s best interests.

Reactions: 6
Is she ever with her child
It’s sad the amount of time she chooses to be away from her. She can try convince herself it’s justified as work or “‘me time” but in years to come she’ll
Regret the moments she missed and will never
Get them back

It’s sad the amount of time she chooses to be away from her. She can try convince herself it’s justified as work or “‘me time” but in years to come she’ll
Regret the moments she missed and will never
Get them back
She won’t, she’s a narcissist and a selfish witch only concerned with herself. She’d never give a second thought to how this affects her child other wise she wouldn’t do it! bleeping love yourself?? You’ve got that covered, might wanna concentrate on your child

Reactions: 9
No sign of them meeting his sister and boyfriend when in Portugal. He always gushed over the baby sister in particular. Be interesting to see if they go her 21st if she has one...sad to see if the two of them fell out

Reactions: 3
But Terrie, why would you want to be going to therapie when you work for gymondo??? Is all that exercise not working for you? Oh sorry hold on a second…. You don’t exercise or use gymondo….
Also, she had a section, do you lose your pelvic floor even if you didn’t have a natural delivery? I’m not a mother so I don’t know but maybe some mammies here can correct me if I’m wrong?!

Reactions: 4