Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
say nasty nik is a right c**t and we all know terror is also - poor daveh really ! no win situation . poor bastard can’t even get wished a happy birthday by his daughter ( who they protect ;) )without it being recorded. cringe life he lives at pushing 40. wouldn’t u think he would get an owl job for himself & get off instagram poor fool of a man

Reactions: 11
say nasty nik is a right c**t and we all know terror is also - poor daveh really ! no win situation . poor bastard can’t even get wished a happy birthday by his daughter ( who they protect ;) )without it being recorded. cringe life he lives at pushing 40. wouldn’t u think he would get an owl job for himself & get off instagram poor fool of a man
He has a job, he’s terries lackey

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How does no one out there know what’s gone on with the fitzes? It seems to be getting progressively worse and I’m DYING to know

If my sister in law behaves in the manor Terri did when my mother dies, you can be certain I’d dislike her too.

i would guess a classic case of 2 queen bees nikki and terrie i would defo say that they just were jealous and both competitive - but would love gossip on this 😂

Reactions: 5
If my sister in law behaves in the manor Terri did when my mother dies, you can be certain I’d dislike her too.
Not sure what you mean? Didn’t they fly home from oz, and Terri basically nursed her on her dying bed according to Nikki! They were just short of giving her a bleeping Nobel peace prize at the time! bleeping idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Terrie also baited that she had cervical cancer when she only needed a Lletz procedure around the same time David’s mother was very unwell. How you could do that watching your partner go through hell with his mother dying I’ll never understand

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Terrie also baited that she had cervical cancer when she only needed a Lletz procedure around the same time David’s mother was very unwell. How you could do that watching your partner go through hell with his mother dying I’ll never understand
awful she’s so fake do I remember correctly that she got bite by a dog and spend Christmas in hospital made such a drama out it

Reactions: 9
Not sure what you mean? Didn’t they fly home from oz, and Terri basically nursed her on her dying bed according to Nikki! They were just short of giving her a bleeping Nobel peace prize at the time! bleeping idiots
Yes, flew home from oz and she made it all about herself and used a dying woman as content. St Terri. Didn’t she video patients in a hospital she volunteered at on the way home from oz too?

Reactions: 3
Just in case anyone forgets….
IMG_8531.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She did the same when she fell off her bike. She claimed to have life changing facial injuries if I’m remembering right

Reactions: 6
If I remember correctly they loved Terrie around the time the mum was sick even when she breadcrumbed having cancer and was so worried she couldn't eat the lunch David had packed for her.

The thawing of relations happened when Terence Nightingale put her self on the front line during COVID and did four shifts. It was discussed here that going back nursing helped fast track her getting got to a vaccine🤔She single handedly kept the health care system working while Nikki and Aimee were gone down the rabbit hole of anti vaxx .

They are both doses who are used to bossing the men in their life around . Both want to be the best girl boss, alpha female , boss mama so their egos won't let the concede

Reactions: 11