Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get a weird vibe with Terri and David? I would put money on them being the first insta couple to split.

Reactions: 7
Is the free toyota gone....
That photo of her nails don't think its a toyota that she is in.....

Reactions: 2
Birthday cake for Dayveh with all Terries family there and no sign of his own. Pretty sad to see this. Especially after losing their Mam, would it not be so upsetting to have a rift with your siblings

Reactions: 13
Birthday cake for Dayveh with all Terries family there and no sign of his own. Pretty sad to see this. Especially after losing their Mam, would it not be so upsetting to have a rift with your siblings
Depends what your siblings are like. Sometimes it’s a relief to cut ties unfortunately

Reactions: 5
Depends what your siblings are like. Sometimes it’s a relief to cut ties unfortunately
If terror was my sister in law I’d cut ties
She comes across as not a nice person so fake and such a tit mother all though she likes to betray otherwise

Reactions: 12
There ain’t enough room for their ego’s ,, poor davey is basically married to his sister 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4