Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha sorry 😂 busy day at work gals...

Here's the tea from multiple well placed, confirmed sources:

Lough Eske Castle- the gals landed to the (usually) very calm and proper bar in the eve and got absolutely wasted. Terrie herself went over and sat beside an elderly couple, started talking with the friend about whose partner had the biggest 🍆, made the couple so uncomfortable they went to bed with their drinks!!! Staff tried to intervene....they kept going around annoying other patrons all night, loud and crass...ended up being the last in the bar and the friend REFUSED point blank multiple times to leave, said she herself was a Guard, abusive to staff and awful (not Terrie to be fair).... in the end the Gardai were called on them! Terrie managed to drag ur one to their bedroom and by the time the Gardai arrived they weren't in the bar. Garda asked if Castle wanted to press charges but they decided not to...even though Garda said the friend committed a few offences including impersonating a guard and drunk and disorderly! They also could have been kicked out technically as they weren't paying 👀
They went to Pearls and Lace the next time and were extremely rude to the staff, entitled and demanding! If I get anymore info I'll post and sorry again for the delay. ☕
I worked with the friend a few years ago, always seemed a genuinely lovely and shy girl. Can’t picture her like this at all. Not doubting the story, just that this girl isn’t a mouthy Howya. Funnily enough, her sister is a guard.

Reactions: 3
I hope that message is a joke. I’d be worried if it’s from an actual teacher. The poor children 😨

Reactions: 6
What’s with the influencers selling all their clothes on depot these days

Reactions: 1
She does what? 2 or 3 nursing shifts a year? The handbag is a SAHD. How can they afford all these holidays? flights? Accommodation when away? Rent at home ? She must be earning decent wage with her deinfluencing carry on.

Reactions: 2
She does what? 2 or 3 nursing shifts a year? The handbag is a SAHD. How can they afford all these holidays? flights? Accommodation when away? Rent at home ? She must be earning decent wage with her deinfluencing carry on.
Yep these ones are on serious money for this bullshit unfortunately

Reactions: 4
Yep these ones are on serious money for this bullshit unfortunately
eoin o Connor has a podcast out today with Eodain someone, discussing influencing & how they make money. She said the top influencers could make a 100k a year easy & the amount of ads Terror does she’s piling a serious pot.

look at them all with million pound mansions - Lisa j, Rosie con, suzanne Jackson, pippa … there is a killing to be made.

Reactions: 2
eoin o Connor has a podcast out today with Eodain someone, discussing influencing & how they make money. She said the top influencers could make a 100k a year easy & the amount of ads Terror does she’s piling a serious pot.

look at them all with million pound mansions - Lisa j, Rosie con, suzanne Jackson, pippa … there is a killing to be made.
Tbf they all have brands so I can see where their money comes from! Sure look at James kavanagh on that stupid programme about buying a house. Got mortgage approval for over €300,000

Is she on the move after all they work they did to the garden?!? Surely it’s another rental or did her stunt with the nursing job last year work and she got a mortgage!