Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d imagine she frantically trying to get another flight anywhere so she doesn’t have to return home to her daughter & be a Mum tonight 🙄

Reactions: 13
Possibly a move on the cards this year she told Goss.ie 👀 came straight here because I haven’t been on this thread in donkeys

Reactions: 4
So her and David are in London and so is his sister Aimee! Interested to see will they link up. I know if I found myself in London at the same time as my sister we’d have to meet at least once

Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh her tan is horrific in that pic - every other picture her skin looks more flawless but on this one it’s looks like she forgot to edit!

Reactions: 12
So her and David are in London and so is his sister Aimee! Interested to see will they link up. I know if I found myself in London at the same time as my sister we’d have to meet at least once
Yeah but you’re not married to Terrie! Aka the boss

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.