Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a dose, why is NI so special to them? Only ever seen them at the Galgorm & probably all gifted stays. She has a couple who are their friends from Sydney who live that direction. She probably wanted to catch up with them but wouldn’t pay for the privilege. They are probably hiding in background of all the pics 😅
Why is she going in like she’s on a different bleeping continent and not in the same country? I love the scenery and nature. Yeah it’s pretty consistent around Ireland Terrence. Didn’t get the shite wave on the galgorm shelves I see 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Galgorm is an over rated money pit. She won’t be getting the rounds in at £13 for a gin and tonic.

Reactions: 6
Their off doing a gin tasting 😅😅 not the owners of white wave 😅😅 her account is like parody account at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do they ever spend their own money?? Surely the Galgorm don't need to give gifted stays! Why do people treat her like she's a celebrity?? I'd think more of the hotel if they charged them the way they do everyone else!!

Reactions: 6
Do they ever spend their own money?? Surely the Galgorm don't need to give gifted stays! Why do people treat her like she's a celebrity?? I'd think more of the hotel if they charged them the way they do everyone else!!
Not if they can’t help it! Prob not paying for the gin tasting seeing as her husband pissed and moaned about the price of a gin and tonic in town before! I’d say they have to pry their wallets open.

Reactions: 8
Sponsored by discover ni and they haven't left the hotel!
The scenery and nature she referred to must’ve been what she could see from her hot tub while swilling champagne. Oh my god they 100% plonked the bottle of white wave on the table themselves the cheeky fucks. The first two videos it’s not there . Like let it go lads no one wants your shite gin, stop pretending it’s stocked in every bar in Ireland when SuperValu struggle to shift a bottle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lads, they brought a bottle of gin with them and left it on the bar lol lol looool. It’s not even opened and it’s still sealed. Awh I lolled when I seen it. The smell of desperation is fierce 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads, they brought a bottle of gin with them and left it on the bar lol lol looool. It’s not even opened and it’s still sealed. Awh I lolled when I seen it. The smell of desperation is fierce 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s desperate levels of pathetic

Reactions: 3
OMG if she had brains she would be dangerous, the gin isn’t even in that spot at the starting video so you are absolutely spot on, they simply set it there for the closing part of the video, probably while staff were not looking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

they aren’t even clever enough to ensure it was in the video the entire time

IMG_9903.jpeg
IMG_9904.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny she didn’t tag galgorm! Didn’t want to draw their attention to it! Maybe someone should oblige!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg she’s so embarrassing and such a try hard. Terrie really loves to embarrass herself between this and her reels. They love to prop that bottle of gin up no matter where they go

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.