Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not joking guys is that a bleeping battered sausage for our vegetarian 😂😂😂😂 👀 👀👀👀👀 hardly do vegan sausages in the chippy..with ur revive zest 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1M people viewed your page? Cos half of them are fake bought followers? Have you thought about how scary that is when you’ve fake people like Abdul x10,000. Is it any wonder why she doesn’t put the child’s face on IG when she’s got every Tom dick and harry from Tim buck two following her just to make it look like she popular but in fact your not at all popular Terrie. So pipe down ya gobshite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1M people viewed your page? Cos half of them are fake bought followers? Have you thought about how scary that is when you’ve fake people like Abdul x10,000. Is it any wonder why she doesn’t put the child’s face on IG when she’s got every Tom dick and harry from Tim buck two following her just to make it look like she popular but in fact your not at all popular Terrie. So pipe down ya gobshite!!!
And the other half looking for the sneer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It also looked like the impressions part was copied and placed there. I could be wrong but it didn’t look real to me. She’s really is throwing everything against a wall to see what sticks

Reactions: 2
A tutorial on how to do a ponytail!!

Tx girly, I don't know how else I would have figured it out ✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A tutorial on how to do a ponytail!!

Tx girly, I don't know how else I would have figured it out ✨✨✨
My favourite is when she shows us how to use revive active and gives us a demo putting the sachet into water 😅 would never have figured it out myself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There isn’t a hope she doesn’t €3000 on a bag she is actually miserable when it comes to spending her own money.

Reactions: 8
Pippa or Sosu are the only ones with genuine bags as none of the others like Terri would have that kind of wealth . If they cant afford to buy their own homes then it be very silly of them to spend on luxury items like hand bags.

Reactions: 9
Pippa or Sosu are the only ones with genuine bags as none of the others like Terri would have that kind of wealth . If they cant afford to buy their own homes then it be very silly of them to spend on luxury items like hand bags.
It’s rent a lifestyle with them! She had pics up in Chanel in Venice with a carrier bag, probably bought a key ring and asked for an extra large bag!

• Haha
It’s rent a lifestyle with them! She had pics up in Chanel in Venice with a carrier bag, probably bought a key ring and asked for an extra large bag!
Exactly this! Or probably took the photo and then an hour later went back and return whatever it is she purchased. She never showed what was in the carrier bag in Venice which we all know Terrie would not miss that opportunity. Everything about them all is smoke and mirrors, but Terrie is one of the worst

Reactions: 6
At the girls soccer match and posts selfies but not a photo of the actual match, a player, a goal, no message for parents of small girls, barely a mention of Sky the actual sponsor. Jesus Terrie the script writes itself. Highest ever attendance at a women’s national match, place was full of mams and little girls, but no, random ads during your posts, your mate wearing mantra glasses, coo the f on.

At the girls soccer match and posts selfies but not a photo of the actual match, a player, a goal, no message for parents of small girls, barely a mention of Sky the actual sponsor. Jesus Terrie the script writes itself. Highest ever attendance at a women’s national match, place was full of mams and little girls, but no, random ads during your posts, your mate wearing mantra glasses, coo the f on.
Must’ve been paid to attend! bleeping sky strike again. What a shower of dickheads. With the girls and the head husband Drinking Guinness, hey guess what Terence. Would’ve been ideal to bring your daughter.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.