Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads how did we not know until now that Terrier is obsessed with everything from Japan!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She irritates me so much the stupid tapping her face and tapping the bottle, then the blowing the kiss at the end 🫠 it would be so much more relatable if she just started talking and gave the product a real review! … but I know she’ll never be honest so I don’t know why iv let that video annoy me so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus did we really need to see her pulling her leggings up her legs for her to influence us to buy uggs 🤣🙈🙄

Reactions: 3
Another handbag mention in her latest post… no way did she pay for a Chanel trendy- she’s as tight as a duck’s arse when it comes to dipping into her own pocket! And I’d highly doubt she was gifted one.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh Terence!! Anybody in the market for a genuine Chanel bag isnt waiting on you to pop up your link hun. Believe me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she insisting on wearing the bleeping uggs if she doesn't like them? Why did she even order them if SHE DOESN'T LIKE THEM?? I have never in my life paid money for something I don't like, in the hopes it would grow on me!!

Reactions: 6
Why is she insisting on wearing the bleeping uggs if she doesn't like them? Why did she even order them if SHE DOESN'T LIKE THEM?? I have never in my life paid money for something I don't like, in the hopes it would grow on me!!
💵 #aflinks

Is she still letting on that she doesn’t get Botox? Her face does not move, her eyes just stay the same crazy no matter what she is saying or doing!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s safe to say white wave is completely dead in the water at this point. No doubt after me posting this there will be some reference made to it by Terror. I also love how she has gone from giving bonus episodes of the podcast to a random episodes just thrown out. The podcast is as good as dead imo

Ah lads she’s having a laugh, sending herself questions. Terror we know your regularly buying followers and your insta account is on its last legs. Your Q&A is fooling no one

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah lads she’s having a laugh, sending herself questions. Terror we know your regularly buying followers and your insta account is on its last legs. Your Q&A is fooling no one
Hi Abdul! Hi Mohammed! Oh, another Abdul! Hi!! ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahahahahaa Terrie you make me LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’ve a jump in follows cos they are bought. Abdul’s don’t look at your tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gobshite ya!!!

also she’s writing her own questions.If you looks the questions there’s an ‘x’ on the question she answer then on the question the ‘ person’asked her there’s an x after the question!!!!!! Coincidence? I don’t think so!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
And the child most definitely looks like a combination of all of terries female relatives and defo not the fitzpatricks 🤣🤣 I love the shade

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.