Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I was noticing this yesterday. She likes nothing the sisters but up and they like nothing she puts up. They dislike her!! Prob over the repromed scandal.

Reactions: 1
And she’s not even home from a few days away and she’s off out again. She is literally like an aunt to Sydney, not a mother. There is no bonding there at all. Very sad really

Reactions: 7
Terrie:”it’s been a wild two weeks”
You are JUST back from a 2 day SPA BREAK!!!! 🤯
Just back from a 2 day spa break & off to an event for the day. She doesn’t live in the real world.

I’m sure David does majority of the wakes anyway as he’s the primary caregiver.

Reactions: 9
I listened to one of their podcasts on a long boring drive and Jesus she is so mean and condescending to David. I bought you a car I bought u a watch if u ask me for runners I buy them. Then said I didn't buy you an anniversary present because u don't deserve one.. shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I listened to one of their podcasts on a long boring drive and Jesus she is so mean and condescending to David. I bought you a car I bought u a watch if u ask me for runners I buy them. Then said I didn't buy you an anniversary present because u don't deserve one.. shocking
I mean he could get off his arse and get and job and tell her to duck off! That’s the price ya pay for being a kept man!

Reactions: 10
Terrie, maybe your child is unsettled cos she never sees her mama and she’s been switched from one house to the next. She is not settling for you cos your taking her out of her routine so much. Maybe if you stayed at home and actually be a mammy to her?????

Reactions: 12
Terrie, maybe your child is unsettled cos she never sees her mama and she’s been switched from one house to the next. She is not settling for you cos your taking her out of her routine so much. Maybe if you stayed at home and actually be a mammy to her?????
One of mine is the same age and would be distraught if we left her so much! She is obsessed with her Dad and tells me all day she misses him when he's gone to work. Perth could be waking feeling insecure about being left. Looking for reassurance they're still there in the night 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I mean he could get off his arse and get and job and tell her to duck off! That’s the price ya pay for being a kept man!
Also a very big narc red flag from Terrie! Doing “nice things” aka love bombing with a bmw and then fuckin it back in your face.

Reactions: 7
Hey. Anyone know of any other brand ambassadors doing the 20% off as I like a coat but would rather not promote her..please and thanks

Hey. Anyone know of any other brand ambassadors doing the 20% off as I like a coat but would rather not promote her..please and thanks
Check on the website, sometimes they offer the same discount on the site as the influencers have.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.