Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on sale on the website...would that mean her discount wouldn't work on top of it....ah thanks

Reactions: 1
Can someone please start a story on her so called best friend 'Jules Coleman' the wannabe influencer that she met on holidays. The one with nearly 20k followers telling everyone how she took her child's favourite bunny into the front garden - stabbed it to make a hole in it then take it back into the child and told him the evil wolf did it and he would do the same thing to him if he didn't go to bed. Like wtaf???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can someone please start a story on her so called best friend 'Jules Coleman' the wannabe influencer that she met on holidays. The one with nearly 20k followers telling everyone how she took her child's favourite bunny into the front garden - stabbed it to make a hole in it then take it back into the child and told him the evil wolf did it and he would do the same thing to him if he didn't go to bed. Like wtaf???
Who is this dipstick? What in the world would possess you to do that? Your babies favourite teddy 😢

Reactions: 3
Eh is she a solicitor?
It says on her bio that she is 🙈 Shocking behaviour altogether. And had a story up of her other child in their car seat saying the alphabet - her husband was videoing the child whilst driving!!!
---
I checked to see if there was a thread on her - she has been quoted for helping out an instagrammer with her work. It's a wonder with all the so called followers she has, that one hasn't been started. Especially with this recent behaviour. I only started looking at her page after seeing her with Terrie on holiday in Ibiza

Last edited:
It says on her bio that she is 🙈 Shocking behaviour altogether. And had a story up of her other child in their car seat saying the alphabet - her husband was videoing the child whilst driving!!!
---
I checked to see if there was a thread on her - she has been quoted for helping out an instagrammer with her work. It's a wonder with all the so called followers she has, that one hasn't been started. Especially with this recent behaviour. I only started looking at her page after seeing her with Terrie on holiday in Ibiza
Wow, bizarre behaviour never mind sharing it on social media!

Haven’t checked Terrie in a few days, looks like she is still swinging the fake Chanel bag around along with humiliating herself with the cringy reels. Looks like the podcast has fallen by the wayside again

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of Hannah Casement, the way she glares at the camera in her reels

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t checked Terrie in a few days, looks like she is still swinging the fake Chanel bag around along with humiliating herself with the cringy reels. Looks like the podcast has fallen by the wayside again
It's supposed to back tomorrow....

G’day Sheila’s first day in crèche - she will be managing it by Xmas id say .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she sending the child to crèche when her and David don’t work?? I hate seeing children being put into crèche when there’s no need for them to be in it. Obviously some people can’t avoid putting their young kids in because they actually have proper 9-5 jobs but Terri is literally putting her into crèche so she can go for brunch and not have to worry about taking the child with her.

Reactions: 19
I mean he could get off his arse and get and job and tell her to duck off! That’s the price ya pay for being a kept man!
would you say the same to a woman who stayed at home? that’s the reality, i’ve no time for either of them but he’s that child’s primary parent

Reactions: 5
would you say the same to a woman who stayed at home? that’s the reality, i’ve no time for either of them but he’s that child’s primary parent
Not anymore sure the kid is being fecked into creche tomorrow , she must be getting parenting advice from faces by grace , duck off out as much as you can to avoid them and then the first chance you get feck them into creche fulltime job done

Reactions: 6
Why is she sending the child to crèche when her and David don’t work?? I hate seeing children being put into crèche when there’s no need for them to be in it. Obviously some people can’t avoid putting their young kids in because they actually have proper 9-5 jobs but Terri is literally putting her into crèche so she can go for brunch and not have to worry about taking the child with her.
Ever read the grease thread? Kids locked away full time for her to lie on the leaba napping waster.. some people just shouldn’t have kids 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.