Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travelling with a 1 year old, around their nap time, not in peak season, on a 2.5 hour flight. Is VERY different to peak season, long haul, on a full flight! Her need to prove and show everyone that her child is perfect in every situation, meets every mile stone, eats every type of food, loves the ocean, interacts with everyone and mixes well BOOGLES MY MIND!!! Why such need for validation?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Travelling with a 1 year old, around their nap time, not in peak season, on a 2.5 hour flight. Is VERY different to peak season, long haul, on a full flight! Her need to prove and show everyone that her child is perfect in every situation, meets every mile stone, eats every type of food, loves the ocean, interacts with everyone and mixes well BOOGLES MY MIND!!! Why such need for validation?!
Classic case of not being validated by her own parents growing up!

Reactions: 10
She’s still at beginner level on the gymondo app but has been shilling it for over a year. She’s such a spoofer
Total waffler! Herself and Rachel Gorry both on trying to flog gymondo talking about their hobbies for the new year! Totally reading from whatever script they were sent!
Anyone who signs up for this tit or buys that spotlight toothpaste needs their head examined!

Reactions: 16
How on earth she thinks she is protecting that child and keeping her private is beyond me ffs we know everything about her

Reactions: 14
She's like Tignam with the fake life. She's stayin in Vilamoura which is a dump but eating out in all the "posh/cool" places in Quinta and Vale do Lobo where all the real celebs and influencers hang out.

Reactions: 10
She's like Tignam with the fake life. She's stayin in Vilamoura which is a dump but eating out in all the "posh/cool" places in Quinta and Vale do Lobo where all the real celebs and influencers hang out.
Fur coat no knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shock horror - her Q&A was leading to a sponsored post. Terrie does nothing for nothing and Sydney is earning her keep too

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when she used to be all about ‘feel the fear and do it anyway’ 😂😂 Inspirational until you discover what she was doing was scamming Irish nurses, rigging competitions, pretending she had serious illnesses, faking a disfigurement, lonely in Oz but pretending she was loving it. Never change Terri, the lies train keeps on chugging

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is that water in her glass? She’s honestly such a dope

Reactions: 3
The fact that Tattlers are calling her child every Aussie city other than the one she's named after is giving me life this morning!! Awake early with a sick child, but this is highly entertaining!!
Just wait for another 9 months and we’ll have Algarve Tony arriving!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact that Tattlers are calling her child every Aussie city other than the one she's named after is giving me life this morning!! Awake early with a sick child, but this is highly entertaining!!
I’m just waiting until we run out of the big cities to move onto the town names… Woolloomooloo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she dye Australia's hair overnight? Two days ago she was a "Blondie" now and is clearly not 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cracking up at the q&a “how to manage a baby solo” by bringing a buggy onboard ? WTF. Yeah so easy to lug a buggy and a baby onboard solo, fold a buggy get it into the overhead while the child….sits ?? Jesus Christ.

Also Canberra is 1. Terror the nurse should surely know she should be off bottles on beakers by now.

Reactions: 7
Yes kids have individual needs and parents are best placed to support those & make informed decisions; I’m merely pointing out that for a nurse she’s not for once pontificating paediatrician and paediatric dentistry advice.

Ah would ya stop, my son is 2 and has a bottle for bedtime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.